Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Samsung S10 Lite unable to flash

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2

    Exclamation Samsung S10 Lite unable to flash

    Hello ALL,

    Could anyone help me out with my issue, I've try to downgrade my S10 lite SM-G770F from Android 11 to Android 10, it's happen before and I did downgrade but unfortunately it's auto updated to Android 11 and now I'm trying to downgrade it again to Android 10 it's going to FAIL

    Please advise the picture is attached to what happen to Odin application.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	16921


    Thank you in advance

  2. #2
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Martini91 View Post
    Hello ALL,

    Could anyone help me out with my issue, I've try to downgrade my S10 lite SM-G770F from Android 11 to Android 10, it's happen before and I did downgrade but unfortunately it's auto updated to Android 11 and now I'm trying to downgrade it again to Android 10 it's going to FAIL

    Please advise the picture is attached to what happen to Odin application.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	4 
Size:	118.3 KB 
ID:	16921


    Thank you in advance
    Hi trhere

    Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2021
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
    Hi trhere

    Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?
    Dear Sir,

    Kindly find the attached photo below as you requested.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StitchIt_20212702013341_679.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	456.9 KB 
ID:	16922

    Thank you in advance.

  4. #4
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,604
    Quote Originally Posted by Martini91 View Post
    Dear Sir,

    Kindly find the attached photo below as you requested.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	StitchIt_20212702013341_679.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	456.9 KB 
ID:	16922

    Thank you in advance.
    Thanks for your screenshot

    Because the Bootloader has been updated to v4, you can't downgrade anymore to Android 10

    You should have disabled automatic updates

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •