Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Google Voice Typing suddenly looks different

Google Voice Typing suddenly looks different

Hello,
    I have a problem with my Galaxy A50: today Google Voice Typing started to look different for no particular reason or any apparent reason.

The interface used to be a grey screen with a big green button in the middle. Now is a white screen with a smaller blue button.... and it works worse.

No firmware update was installed, no new apps.... except normal updates from Google play store.

Any idea?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210131-191305_Samsung Internet.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	18.6 KB 
ID:	16917Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210131-183145_Messages.jpg 
Size:	25.5 KB 
ID:	16918

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingLuka View Post
    Hello,
    I have a problem with my Galaxy A50: today Google Voice Typing started to look different for no particular reason or any apparent reason.

The interface used to be a grey screen with a big green button in the middle. Now is a white screen with a smaller blue button.... and it works worse.

No firmware update was installed, no new apps.... except normal updates from Google play store.

Any idea?

Hi there

probably an update by Google

that's what I thought too. Unfortunately I tried to ask the same question in the Google help forum, but the moderators have raised a thousand exceptions of competence and not providing me with any kind of help.

Premium Member
    that's what I thought too. Unfortunately I tried to ask the same question in the Google help forum, but the moderators have raised a thousand exceptions of competence and not providing me with any kind of help.
    In this case: I can't help you either...

I have the solution, it was a software problem... it was just enough to uninstall the last Google update and downgrade to the former version. In other words it was the umpteenth Google blunder.
    Google Voice Typing is now the same old one it used to be!Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210301-214834_Google Play Store.jpg 
Size:	9.2 KB 
ID:	16932
    Last edited by FlyingLuka; 02-03-2021 at 08:47.

Google

Hello,

Any idea?

Yes! I've also the same but issue and My OK Google not working, Please help me out..
    Please...!!!!

sometimes updates affect differently in different mobiles. I have been doing research on how mobile phone has transformed for a student as I provide assignment writing services Australia, So there could be a problem in your android update kindly check it first.

Applications sometimes make problems and usually have connection issues, It is better to reinstall such an application or you can simply make it disable and then enable it again if the application is the default. I studied all such things while writing a thesis paper for students as I provide professional thesis writing.

I also faced the same issue, in my A50. I was using the A50 for communication to the clients, as I was working at Thesis Writing Help In Pakistan. I asked the same on this forum and got the answer and solution from good people here.

Quote Originally Posted by elexa View Post
    Yes! I've also the same but issue and My OK Google not working, this thisPlease help me out..
    Please...!!!!
    Same problem here. Did you get the answer?
    Last edited by TylerMax32; 24-09-2021 at 14:05.