Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: Need firmware version for SM-A102U Android 10 Boost Mobile

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    7

    Need firmware version for SM-A102U Android 10 Boost Mobile

    The firmware versions are here:

    https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga.../USC/#SM-A102U

    Which one do I choose or is it not available?

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,633
    Quote Originally Posted by unckybob View Post
    The firmware versions are here:

    https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga.../USC/#SM-A102U

    Which one do I choose or is it not available?
    Hi there

    Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    7
    I haven't purchased it yet. It comes with Android 9 and I want to make sure I can upgrade to 10 before purchasing it. Here's the link:

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Gal...YAAOSw1k9f-enH

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,633
    Quote Originally Posted by unckybob View Post
    I haven't purchased it yet. It comes with Android 9 and I want to make sure I can upgrade to 10 before purchasing it. Here's the link:

    https://www.ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Gal...YAAOSw1k9f-enH
    Probably you can, but we want to see the screenshot first to advise you correctly...

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    7
    I bought it and will post the screen shot Monday.

  6. #6
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1
    i want firmware samsung galaxy v sn g313hz vn

  7. #7
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,633
    Quote Originally Posted by ID1010 View Post
    i want firmware samsung galaxy v sn g313hz vn
    Hi there

    1. Why do you ask this in an already existing thread and not start your own one?
    2. This is back-upped firmware and is available only for Premium Users

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    7
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Software_Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	149.5 KB 
ID:	16930Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Software_Screenshot_2.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	168.9 KB 
ID:	16931

  9. #9
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,633
    Quote Originally Posted by unckybob View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Software_Screenshot_1.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	149.5 KB 
ID:	16930Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Software_Screenshot_2.jpg 
Views:	1 
Size:	168.9 KB 
ID:	16931
    Thanks for the screenshots

    Firmwares for your device can be found here: https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga...ware/#SM-A102U

    If you want Android 10 on your phone, you can flash this firmware: https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga...U8BTK2/937694/

    Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN (other files NOT to be used!) with Odin 3.14.x

  10. #10
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2020
    Posts
    7
    Do I need to unlock the phone before I flash it?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •