Thread: Firmware download not working

Unhappy Firmware download not working

I'm trying to download firmware for an s6 edge+ but every time I try to download it I get taken back to the registration page like I have to create an account. I've tried everything it says to try in the help section. I've tried alt+f5 and logging out of forums and then logging back in, an incognito window, a different browser, even Opera like someone else said worked for them. I disabled my ad blocker, shut off my vpn. Nothing is working. The only download links are the one for premium users and the fast download link. There is no link for the free download. Please help
    Last edited by melise0024; 22-02-2021 at 22:28.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by melise0024 View Post
    I'm trying to download firmware for an s6 edge+ but every time I try to download it I get taken back to the registration page like I have to create an account. I've tried everything it says to try in the help section. I've tried alt+f5 and logging out of forums and then logging back in, an incognito window, a different browser, even Opera like someone else said worked for them. I disabled my ad blocker, shut off my vpn. Nothing is working. The only download links are the one for premium users and the fast download link. There is no link for the free download. Please help
    Hi there

S6+ firmware has been backed up, and is available for Premium users only