Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Witch country CSC Code is my Galaxy watch active 2?

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22

    Witch country CSC Code is my Galaxy watch active 2?

    In Galaxy Wearable - this is last information in "Last update":
    samsungmobile.com/SM-R820/BRY/doc.html
    Software update information:
    Version: R820XXU1DUA3/R820OUA1DUA3/
    Size: 84.97 MB
    My Galaxy watch active 2 have BRY CSC? Correct? What exactly is this country? Will i get an update for ECG these days?
    /sorry for my English/

  2. #2
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Deniken View Post
    In Galaxy Wearable - this is last information in "Last update":
    samsungmobile.com/SM-R820/BRY/doc.html
    Software update information:
    Version: R820XXU1DUA3/R820OUA1DUA3/
    Size: 84.97 MB
    My Galaxy watch active 2 have BRY CSC? Correct? What exactly is this country? Will i get an update for ECG these days?
    /sorry for my English/
    Hi there

    Could you post a screenshot of that info?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
    Hi there

    Could you post a screenshot of that info?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	za samm.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	531.8 KB 
ID:	16899
    I'm in Europe and this is "Under Armour" edition. Also, on the box packaging wrote "SM-820NZKUBRY"
    Last edited by Deniken; 20-02-2021 at 09:51.

  4. #4
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Deniken View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	za samm.jpg 
Views:	11 
Size:	531.8 KB 
ID:	16899
    I'm in Europe and this is "Under Armour" edition. Also, on the box packaging wrote "SM-820NZKUBRY"
    Thanks for the screenshot...

    Unfortunately, I can't find this CSC-code

    Maybe it's a "special CSC" made for the Under Armour-edition

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
    Thanks for the screenshot...

    Unfortunately, I can't find this CSC-code

    Maybe it's a "special CSC" made for the Under Armour-edition
    Very interesting..
    So, do I have a chance for get update ECG?

  6. #6
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Deniken View Post
    Very interesting..
    So, do I have a chance for get update ECG?
    We don't have any information about that...

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
    We don't have any information about that...
    Thank You very much for your answers...

  8. #8
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    22
    Can I change the CSC? Or is it better not to touch anything?

  9. #9
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,626
    Quote Originally Posted by Deniken View Post
    Can I change the CSC? Or is it better not to touch anything?
    Changing CSC on a watch is almost not possible

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •