Thread: 2016 tab a stuck in endless reboot, looking for cp file for reflash

2016 tab a stuck in endless reboot, looking for cp file for reflash

Hello, Ive never done anything like this before so i please forgive my ignorance. Im trying to download firmware and its only giving me 4 files. AP,BL,CSC and home. Im not getting the 5th file, CP. Please advise, thanks

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by sammittrue View Post
    Hello, Ive never done anything like this before so i please forgive my ignorance. Im trying to download firmware and its only giving me 4 files. AP,BL,CSC and home. Im not getting the 5th file, CP. Please advise, thanks
    Hi there

What is the model-code of your device and what's the link of the firmware you're downloading?

If it's a WiFi-only Tablet, you have only 4 files instead of 5.

Model number SM-T580 and I just entered said number in the firmware search to get the link. The only thing is for country, there is no usa option so I selected unavailable.? Not sure if that's my issue. I'll try to copy the link in this thread. Thanks for your response

I'm unable to share the link from my phone, I'll try to update when I get home this evening if you still need info.

so here is the llnk: https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga...S5CTJ2/857964/

i tried to install, Odin stated passed yet the tablet went back into endless reboot

mkay well ive made some progress. the tablet booted and began to start normally but when it gets to "connect to wifi" I am unable to turn wifi on and the tablet basically freezes. this is the issue ive been having and was told a reflash would correct. Im back to square one. any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Premium Member
    mkay well ive made some progress. the tablet booted and began to start normally but when it gets to "connect to wifi" I am unable to turn wifi on and the tablet basically freezes. this is the issue ive been having and was told a reflash would correct. Im back to square one. any advice would be greatly appreciated.
    If that was the problem you had before, an reflash didn't help, obviously something more is wrong with your device.

Our advise: let your tablet checked by a Samsung Service Point.

Would replacing the mother solve the problem?

Premium Member
    Would replacing the mother solve the problem?
    Let your device checked by a Samsung Service Point