Thread: A50 sm-505f

A50 sm-505f

A50 sm-505f yazilim indirip attim cihazim 64 gb hafiza ama yazilimdan sonra 16gb ye dŞmŞ sebebİ nedİr ?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by emre5038 View Post
    A50 sm-505f yazilim indirip attim cihazim 64 gb hafiza ama yazilimdan sonra 16gb ye dŞmŞ sebebİ nedİr ?
    Hi there

As this is an international forum, the language used is English.

A50 sm-505f software I downloaded and threw my device 64 GB memory, but the software has dropped to 16 GB. What is the reason?

Administrator
    A50 sm-505f software I downloaded and threw my device 64 GB memory, but the software has dropped to 16 GB. What is the reason?
    What files did you flash? Did you flash all 4 files (AP BL CP & HOME_CSC)?

What was the link of the firmware?

The only solution now, is to reflash your device with AP BL CP & CSC (your device will reset afterwards which is mandatory!). SIM-card must be IN your device

I did, the problem was solved, but now the phone restarts automatically, it closes the applications, it does it constantly, I reset it to factory settings again, the same is the reason for this

I did, the problem was solved, but now the phone restarts automatically, it closes the applications, it does it constantly, I reset it to factory settings again, the same is the reason for this

Administrator
    Then probably something else is wrong with your device

Go to a Samsung Service Point and let your device checked