Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How can I download old archived firmware GT-N8000 ITV

How can I download old archived firmware GT-N8000 ITV

Hi to all, i am a premium user.

I need archived firmware for my Italy version of Galaxy Note 10.1 (3g+Wi-Fi) 2012.
    How can I download it ?

Have found this page for request https://www.sammobile.com/contact/firmware/
    but don't complete because need a valid url to a firmware.

But I don't know this url

System info detail:
    Phone N8000XXLGA

Kernel: 3.0.15-982379-user [email protected] #1
    SMP PREEMPT Wed Aug 1 11:36:04 KST 2012

Build: IMM76D.N8000XWALH1

You help my please.
    Many thanks, Greetings Roberto

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by RRBR00 View Post
    Hi to all, i am a premium user.

I need archived firmware for my Italy version of Galaxy Note 10.1 (3g+Wi-Fi) 2012.
    How can I download it ?

Have found this page for request https://www.sammobile.com/contact/firmware/
    but don't complete because need a valid url to a firmware.

But I don't know this url

System info detail:
    Phone N8000XXLGA

Kernel: 3.0.15-982379-user [email protected] #1
    SMP PREEMPT Wed Aug 1 11:36:04 KST 2012

Build: IMM76D.N8000XWALH1

You help my please.
    Many thanks, Greetings Roberto
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

OK ..this is screenshoot of my tablet system info

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	System info ICS 404-2021-19-03- 03-59.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	16972

Note. I need NO Brand firmware Android 4.0.4 ICS ITV and I think that the name file start with "KIES_HOME_" words
    Thanks
    Last edited by RRBR00; 19-03-2021 at 18:25.

It Is also good, firmware for EU regions. Like Germany, many people had written that this firmware in the GT-N8000, consuming less battery.
    Please, wath to say your experience ?

Consumption is my other problem combined with battery calibration cause false percentage show.
    But if no rooting no reset batterystats.bin, is correct this ?

Many thanks Henklbr, for your courtesy

Premium Member
    OK ..this is screenshoot of my tablet system info

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	System info ICS 404-2021-19-03- 03-59.jpg 
Views:	8 
Size:	101.1 KB 
ID:	16972

Note. I need NO Brand firmware Android 4.0.4 ICS ITV and I think that the name file start with "KIES_HOME_" words
    Thanks
    This is the UN-branded firmware for your device: https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga...XSDQA2/130853/

You probably can't flash the German firmware on your device

Where have you bought your device? The current firmware on your device was never released in Europe, but in the Far East!

Thank for you reply.
    In the Software Info of my device result: Android Version 4.0.4 ..Build version: IMM76D.N8000XWALH1, autoinstalled after confirmation in to "update software" option.
    The firmware downloaded from Samsung servers and it has not been released in EU, it is normal.
    Back of my device, is printed: Made in Korea by Samsung S/N:R31C80H4E9X
    You writing URL ../N8000XXSDQA2 for KITKAT 4.4.2 latest firmware currently available for all ..But I don't want to install this.
    Sorry, but I repeat mi request:
    I need a correct URL for ARCHIVED UN-branded firmware of Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich for Galaxy Note 10.1 (3g+Wi-Fi), to compile request in the form.

If you not found this url, alternatively is good the Android 4.0.4 firmware Germany (DBT), that result in this Sammobile page:
    https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga...00XXALGA/6099/ (request is required)
    No problem if it is DBT version ..years ago my friend installed normally in three identical italian/EU device,
    bought in the same "MediaWorld Market" placed in Sassari city Sardinya-Italy, where I bought the same 2012 year
    (Note: in reply camp don't apperar icon to attachements, have receipt images).
    I'm sure that all the component work great, phone module included ..seen with my eyes.
    I had also found URL of Sammobile page for ITV ARCHIVED version, but now i cant't find it anymore.
    You can still help me please ?
    So thank you very much.
    Last edited by RRBR00; 21-03-2021 at 23:09.

Premium Member
    Thank for you reply.
    In the Software Info of my device result: Android Version 4.0.4 ..Build version: IMM76D.N8000XWALH1, autoinstalled after confirmation in to "update software" option.
    The firmware downloaded from Samsung servers and it has not been released in EU, it is normal.
    Back of my device, is printed: Made in Korea by Samsung S/N:R31C80H4E9X
    You writing URL ../N8000XXSDQA2 for KITKAT 4.4.2 latest firmware currently available for all ..But I don't want to install this.
    Sorry, but I repeat mi request:
    I need a correct URL for ARCHIVED UN-branded firmware of Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich for Galaxy Note 10.1 (3g+Wi-Fi), to compile request in the form.

If you not found this url, alternatively is good the Android 4.0.4 firmware Germany (DBT), that result in this Sammobile page:
    https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga...00XXALGA/6099/ (request is required)
    No problem if it is DBT version ..years ago my friend installed normally in three identical italian/EU device,
    bought in the same "MediaWorld Market" placed in Sassari city Sardinya-Italy, where I bought the same 2012 year
    (Note: in reply camp don't apperar icon to attachements, have receipt images).
    I'm sure that all the component work great, phone module included ..seen with my eyes.
    I had also found URL of Sammobile page for ITV ARCHIVED version, but now i cant't find it anymore.
    You can still help me please ?
    So thank you very much.
    THese are the firmwares for:

ITV -> https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga.../ITV/#GT-N8000

DBT -> https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga.../DBT/#GT-N8000

Please specify which firmware you want to have (we can't restore them all)

If you are sure that the URL ../GT-N8000/ITV/#GT-N8000 is for Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich firmware, for my is good italian version (ITV)
    I can do two separate request for ITV and DBT version ?

Thanks
    Last edited by RRBR00; 22-03-2021 at 17:16.

Premium Member
    If you are sure that the URL ../GT-N8000/ITV/#GT-N8000 is for Android 4.0.4 Ice Cream Sandwich firmware, for my is good italian version (ITV)
    I can do two separate request for ITV and DBT version ?

Thanks
    Only DBT has Android 4.0.4

Why do you want this "older" Android-version?

I want Android 4.0.4 ICS, because don't have firmware backup
    I want to try restore OS system by flashing firmware because have malfunction after Recovery Hard Reset.
    After i need to searching apps Google play Services 14.7.99 and Google Play Store 9.9.21. From december 2018 Google don't update anymore
    Moreover, if you allow download firmware file, i will alwais have a secure copy. I no trust of non-original firmware.
    For this reason I subscribed Sammobile Premium account.
    If ITV version not available, I can insert the URL ../GT-N8000/DBT/#GT-N8000 in the request form, you agree ?
    or exist another URL for DBT Android 4.0.4 ?
    Thank for you reply.