Thread: Im looking for the download button for free members cant find it. lol

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Premium Member

Question Im looking for the download button for free members cant find it. lol

I've been hacked by my ex she installed a rom and im trying to restore my phone back to the way it was someone please help i made an account and cant find download button..... i know stupid but im new to this kind of thing! thank you and god bless

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxxIsCool View Post
    I've been hacked by my ex she installed a rom and im trying to restore my phone back to the way it was someone please help i made an account and cant find download button..... i know stupid but im new to this kind of thing! thank you and god bless
    Hi there

What firmware are you trying to download?

If she changed the password and/or registered Google Account, you can undo this by flashing new firmware on it...

Premium Member
    she downloaded a rom onto it and i believe she downloaded a rom onto it that changes the boot loader so every time i try to factory reset phone or hard rest it it by bypasses the boot loader on my phone so its still hacked\.. if thats a thing. i have a s10plus and the firmware i was trying to download was s10plus usa tmobile

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by FoxxIsCool View Post
    she downloaded a rom onto it and i believe she downloaded a rom onto it that changes the boot loader so every time i try to factory reset phone or hard rest it it by bypasses the boot loader on my phone so its still hacked\.. if thats a thing. i have a s10plus and the firmware i was trying to download was s10plus usa tmobile
    Do you have any AD-blocker active on your device? If so: DISABLE it!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Free1.png 
Views:	5 
Size:	314.4 KB 
ID:	16872Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Free2.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	47.6 KB 
ID:	16873Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Free3.png 
Views:	2 
Size:	46.5 KB 
ID:	16874

The Download button will appear in the lower right corner

Premium Member
    thank you this helped