Thread: Hello

Unhappy Hello

Dear friends
    From ALGERIA ...Hopping that u are okay and safe ..i hade a big problem on my j7max mobile ..Sins 3 or 4 months i hade problem and i can't open my pattern lock and i dont change it .and i can't open my phone and i dont want to format it and lost all my data ..i was try to unlock it with google but i can't and i was forgot my id on samsung ..i was try ti enable adb but i dont fined the adb file ohhh i'm so tired and sad ..Enny one have solution and can help me ..plz contact me ...this is my phone mark
    " G615FXXS2BTF2"

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by biskra080 View Post
    Dear friends
    From ALGERIA ...Hopping that u are okay and safe ..i hade a big problem on my j7max mobile ..Sins 3 or 4 months i hade problem and i can't open my pattern lock and i dont change it .and i can't open my phone and i dont want to format it and lost all my data ..i was try to unlock it with google but i can't and i was forgot my id on samsung ..i was try ti enable adb but i dont fined the adb file ohhh i'm so tired and sad ..Enny one have solution and can help me ..plz contact me ...this is my phone mark
    " G615FXXS2BTF2"
    Hi there

This forum does not support "How to by-pass Factory Reset Protection"...

In order to enter your phone again, you must know the Google and Samsung credentials...

More info: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/frp/