Thread: S10 android 11 downgrade to 10

S10 android 11 downgrade to 10

Hi everybody,

i've been using Sammobile for quite some time. Never had any problems, but now when I'm trying to find Android 10 for my Galaxy S10 (SM-G973F, Poland) the only available software for download I can find is android 11. I was looking in Firmware, in archives and nothing. List includes only android 11. Is there something wrong with my abilities to search or Sammobile?

Any help would be appreciated,

Kasia

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Mrs0freedom View Post
    Hi everybody,

i've been using Sammobile for quite some time. Never had any problems, but now when I'm trying to find Android 10 for my Galaxy S10 (SM-G973F, Poland) the only available software for download I can find is android 11. I was looking in Firmware, in archives and nothing. List includes only android 11. Is there something wrong with my abilities to search or Sammobile?

Any help would be appreciated,

Kasia
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Administrator
    Software info
    There's no screenshot here...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Software info.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	145.3 KB 
ID:	16860

Administrator
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Software info.jpg 
Views:	7 
Size:	145.3 KB 
ID:	16860
    Here's Android 10 for Poland (XEO): https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga...S9DTK9/847801/

Flash AP BL CP & CSC_OXM (NOT HOME_CSC!!!) with Odin 3.14.x -> your device will RESET afterwards which is mandatory with a downgrade. SIM-card must be IN your device

Why do you want to downgrade?

Thank you so much! Why couldn't I find it in Firmware? All I could find was android 11.

I'm switching to android 10, because my S10 on A10 was working like a charm, now on A11 is awful. Much slower, many lags, some apps are crushing, no Wifi Direct, weird new bubbles with Messenger app and the biggest issue for me - navigation gestures. Before the update they were working 100% time. Now they are unresponsive most of the time, less sensitive. Swiping between recent opened tabs is a nightmare, I used to loved how quick it was. So for me, as much I hate going back to old software and wast my time on reconfiguration, I have to do it, because now my phone is driving me crazy.

Thanks again, have a great day.