Thread: Samsung S9 SM-G960F/DS bricked , Bootloop (no help with Odin) Stock image, rom, firmw

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Samsung S9 SM-G960F/DS bricked , Bootloop (no help with Odin) Stock image, rom, firmw

Hello guys,
    i am new here and hope for help.
    I bought a Samsung S9 (SM-G960F/DS) a few days before by knowing that it has a Software Problem. Now i have been trying to get the phone work for 4 days.
    I read so many tutorials and watched so many youtube videos, but i do not get a solution. I am getting crazy.

Situation:
    -Now i am at the point that i dont even can get to the bootmenu. I just can reach the Download Mode
    -When i try to flash stock image with Odin it stcoks by loading image file and does not get any progress even after a long time (i used original Samsung cable and tried different Usb ports)
    -When i start the phone normal it freezes by the Samsung logo

I have attached some photos that you can get a better picture of the situation. Some repairment companies want a lot of money, but i am not sure if they can fix it.
    I would be very proud if i can solve the problem with your help. I am also not an expert in this case, i just have basic information. So i would be glad if you could help me step by step. Thank you.

Imei:357171093383253
    Model: Germany (DTM)

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by 123los View Post
    Hello guys,
    i am new here and hope for help.
    I bought a Samsung S9 (SM-G960F/DS) a few days before by knowing that it has a Software Problem. Now i have been trying to get the phone work for 4 days.
    I read so many tutorials and watched so many youtube videos, but i do not get a solution. I am getting crazy.

Situation:
    -Now i am at the point that i dont even can get to the bootmenu. I just can reach the Download Mode
    -When i try to flash stock image with Odin it stcoks by loading image file and does not get any progress even after a long time (i used original Samsung cable and tried different Usb ports)
    -When i start the phone normal it freezes by the Samsung logo

I have attached some photos that you can get a better picture of the situation. Some repairment companies want a lot of money, but i am not sure if they can fix it.
    I would be very proud if i can solve the problem with your help. I am also not an expert in this case, i just have basic information. So i would be glad if you could help me step by step. Thank you.

Imei:357171093383253
    Model: Germany (DTM)
    Hi there

There were no pictures with your post

Our advice? Return the device to the shop/person where you bought it from, or go to a Samsung Service Point...

Thanks for reply. I want to try it by myself. Please help
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 20210207_223304.jpg   20210207_223358.jpg   20210207_211710.jpg   20210207_211432.jpg   20210207_211333.jpg  

20210207_190746.jpg   20210207_190309.jpg  

Premium Member
    Thanks for reply. I want to try it by myself. Please help
    What USB cable are you using? USB-A -> C or USB-C -> C ?

USB A to C

Premium Member
    USB A to C
    Then I don't know why you can't flash your device...

My advice stands: return your device...

I am still trying. I have now an update.zip which i can flash until 50%. Then it aborts. But i am not sure if it is the right file version i downloaded.

But i also have the the right stock firmware file with 5 files in it. It is called G960FXXUCFTK1_G960FODXCFTK1_DTM. An it has AP, BL, CP, CSC and HomeCSC. But i do not know how to flash them over adb.
    Can you help me please?

Premium Member
    I am still trying. I have now an update.zip which i can flash until 50%. Then it aborts. But i am not sure if it is the right file version i downloaded.

But i also have the the right stock firmware file with 5 files in it. It is called G960FXXUCFTK1_G960FODXCFTK1_DTM. An it has AP, BL, CP, CSC and HomeCSC. But i do not know how to flash them over adb.
    Can you help me please?
    Don't try to flash everything to your device: if you want to get it bricked...

You can't flash 5 file firmware via ADB; you have to use Odin for that

As I posted earlier: return your device, or let it checked by a Samsung Service Point