Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: very slow download speed

  1. #1
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1

    Question very slow download speed

    hi admin!
    a have valid premium account, but the download speed is very slow...
    5 hour, but i have high speed internet... :/
    why???
    thank you!

  2. #2
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,606
    Quote Originally Posted by greycat View Post
    hi admin!
    a have valid premium account, but the download speed is very slow...
    5 hour, but i have high speed internet... :/
    why???
    thank you!
    Hi there

    It can have various causes the download speed is low. When you ordered to go Premium, a pop-up was on your screen with the possibility to check the download speed first (by downloading a test-file).
    We can't do anything about this...

    I just tested the download speed (wireless): I don't have any problems at all...

    Sorry for the inconvenience caused...

  3. #3
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    1
    Hi, I have the same problem I have been a premium member for more than 2 years and 1 month ago I have this problem and it is not my internet. I download something and the minimum time is 5 hours, and before it was 5 to 10 minutes. I need a solution.

  4. #4
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,606
    Quote Originally Posted by carloslda55 View Post
    Hi, I have the same problem I have been a premium member for more than 2 years and 1 month ago I have this problem and it is not my internet. I download something and the minimum time is 5 hours, and before it was 5 to 10 minutes. I need a solution.
    Hi there

    Just tested the download: nothing wrong on my site...

  5. #5
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2021
    Posts
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
    Hi there

    Just tested the download: nothing wrong on my site...
    That is a very useless response because clearly something is wrong with Sammobile after Carloslda55 has had it working for 2 years. Judging by your response you obviously aren't interested in investigating into the issue - of course, you blame the customer not yourselves. I definitely won't be re-newing my subscription, as far as I'm concerned you took my money and gave me nothing in return. And no, I didn't see the "test now before you buy" feature, maybe that should be more obvious so less people fall for the trap, you can't keep using it as an excuse for people who paid for premium and still got the slow download speed because we see past it. This is the only time I have ever paid to download, and it's never happening again. I hope nobody else falls for this. Complete rip off site, it's 2020/21 for goodness sake you should be able to provide more than a 15kbs download especially as people are paying for the service.

    Carloslda55 wanted a solution, despite them being premium you didn't even bother to suggest anything and that is very disrespectful, even if it wasn't the intention of the reply.
    Last edited by Archie3233; 05-02-2021 at 20:48.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •