Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Samsung Tab A7 Firmware

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    7

    Samsung Tab A7 Firmware

    Could someone tell me if there is a firmware BTU for the SM-T500 available. I cant seem to find any firmware for the SM-T500.

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,633
    Quote Originally Posted by efakp View Post
    Could someone tell me if there is a firmware BTU for the SM-T500 available. I cant seem to find any firmware for the SM-T500.
    Hi there

    Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    7
    I cant access this info, the firmware seems corrupt. This is why I require the correct firmware so I can flash it.

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,633
    Quote Originally Posted by efakp View Post
    I cant access this info, the firmware seems corrupt. This is why I require the correct firmware so I can flash it.
    How come the firmware is corrupt? Can't you reset your device anymore?

    Request has been sent to our database manager to add the firmware...

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    7
    No it does not allow a rest. It just keeps booting to a blue screen. Its a Samsung SM-T500NZSAEUA.

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,633
    Quote Originally Posted by efakp View Post
    No it does not allow a rest. It just keeps booting to a blue screen. Its a Samsung SM-T500NZSAEUA.
    Firmwares are available now: https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga...mware/#SM-T500

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    7
    Thanks for the support. The firmware worked perfect.

  8. #8
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,633
    Quote Originally Posted by efakp View Post
    Thanks for the support. The firmware worked perfect.
    Your device is working again?

    You're welcome

    Stay safe...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •