Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Actualizacin de Android 11 Argentina (ARO) con aplicaciones de Brasil

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4

    Question Actualizacin de Android 11 Argentina (ARO) con aplicaciones de Brasil

    Good morning dear.
    I hope you are well.
    It happened to me that I downloaded the latest Firmware for the SM-N975F (Note10 +) and when I did the installation, I did a factory wipe, I installed everything clean from scratch. The issue is when it starts .. boot in Welcome, by default it was in Portuguese. Nothing happens I said, I changed it to "Spanish United States". I continued with the configurations, and when it starts to open by example, SamsungPay, I only take cards from Brazil, the Samguns Shop, Brazil, most of the functions, are for Brazil, and even some "help" or texts, also in Portuguese.

    Has it happened to anyone else?
    The Firmware I installed is this:
    https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga...6ETLL/1164961/

    today I see that a new one came out.
    https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga...6EUA1/1213218/
    I will try to download this and test.

    Best regards to all!
    (GoogleTranslated)
    Last edited by Aratron319; 27-01-2021 at 17:49.

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratron319 View Post
    Buenos das Estimados.
    Espero se encuentren bien.
    Me pas que baj el ultimo Firmware para el SM-N975F (Note10+) y cuando realic la instalacin, hice un wipe de fbrica, lo instal todo limpio desde cero. El tema es cuando comienza.. de arranque en la Bienvenida, por defecto estaba en portugus. No pasa nada dije, lo cambi a "Espaol Estados Unidos". Segu con las configuraciones, y cuando empieza a abrir por ejemplo, SamsungPay, me toma unicamente tarjetas de Brasil, el Samguns Shop, Brasil, las mayoras de las funciones, estn para Brasil, e inclusive, algunas "ayudas" o textos, tambin en Portugus.

    Les ha pasado a alguno mas?
    El Firmware que instal es este:
    https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga...6ETLL/1164961/

    hoy veo que sali uno nuevo.
    https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga...6EUA1/1213218/
    intentar bajar este y probar.

    Un cordial saludo a todos!
    Hi there

    As this is an international forum, the language used is English.

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
    Hi there

    As this is an international forum, the language used is English.

    Thanks, I translated it with Google Translate, I hope it works.
    Cheers

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratron319 View Post
    Thanks, I translated it with Google Translate, I hope it works.
    Cheers
    Hi there

    Why did you flash firmware yourself to your device? You probably flashed firmware for a different region (you can't flash every firmware to your device...)

    Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
    Hi there

    Why did you flash firmware yourself to your device? You probably flashed firmware for a different region (you can't flash every firmware to your device...)

    Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?
    Good morning dear.

    I have always updated my Samsungs this way and this never happened to me.

    Attached Screenshots where it is seen that the CSC says it is Brazil / BR.

    It is likely that.
    But as I was saying, it is the CSC that contains the Firmware that I downloaded.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210128-102738_Settings.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	323.6 KB 
ID:	16809Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210128-103505.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	327.0 KB 
ID:	16810Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210128-103533.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	343.8 KB 
ID:	16811

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,633
    Quote Originally Posted by Aratron319 View Post
    Good morning dear.

    I have always updated my Samsungs this way and this never happened to me.

    Attached Screenshots where it is seen that the CSC says it is Brazil / BR.

    It is likely that.
    But as I was saying, it is the CSC that contains the Firmware that I downloaded.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210128-102738_Settings.jpg 
Views:	3 
Size:	323.6 KB 
ID:	16809Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210128-103505.jpg 
Views:	4 
Size:	327.0 KB 
ID:	16810Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screenshot_20210128-103533.jpg 
Views:	2 
Size:	343.8 KB 
ID:	16811
    Thanks for the screenshots

    The Product-code of your device is CTI -> Argentina -> Multi-CSC OWA
    You flashed Multi-CSC OWO firmware

    That's why your device is now set to Brazil - ZTO

    You can't flash every firmware to your device: Samsung did this on purpose...

    This firmware is for your device: https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga.../CTI/#SM-N975F

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
    Thanks for the screenshots

    The Product-code of your device is CTI -> Argentina -> Multi-CSC OWA
    You flashed Multi-CSC OWO firmware

    That's why your device is now set to Brazil - ZTO

    You can't flash every firmware to your device: Samsung did this on purpose...

    This firmware is for your device: https://www.sammobile.com/samsung/ga.../CTI/#SM-N975F
    Thanks Henklbr,
    I'm going to download and install it right away with a full wipe, and I hope the new update is released over OTA.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •