Thread: Unlock my g988u verison s20 ultra

Unlock my g988u verison s20 ultra

Thanks in advance I have a post pay g988u verison wirless I'm currently out the countery I put I cdma cim card on it after programming it it work for about 15 minutes and then a messege pop up saying change carrier sorry you are not able to activate your phone on a diffrent carrier right now please call verison and the signal goes away and emergency call only come up till I restart the phone it do the same work for about 10 minutes and same happen please tell me how to remove that and unlock it. ,can I use a diffrebt carrier farmwer or what please and thanks

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by NAJMAHMED97 View Post
    Thanks in advance I have a post pay g988u verison wirless I'm currently out the countery I put I cdma cim card on it after programming it it work for about 15 minutes and then a messege pop up saying change carrier sorry you are not able to activate your phone on a diffrent carrier right now please call verison and the signal goes away and emergency call only come up till I restart the phone it do the same work for about 10 minutes and same happen please tell me how to remove that and unlock it. ,can I use a diffrebt carrier farmwer or what please and thanks
    Hi there

Are you using your device in the USA?