Thread: Samsung SMH N975F/DS Android 11 with bugs

Samsung SMH N975F/DS Android 11 with bugs

I am a Galaxy Note 10+ user that has upgraded the software to Android 11 with UI3.0 a day ago an the first issue I found is regarding the use of Samsung Dex.
    When I connect the phone to the adapter in order to use Dex the screen goes black and automatically restarts the phone.
    This happens every time I want to use it. With UI2.5 and Android 10 was very stable and I did not have any problem regarding this.
    Please let me know as soon as there is a fix.
    Thank you

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by jdavidson33 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I am a Galaxy Note 10+ user that has upgraded the software to Android 11 with UI3.0 a day ago an the first issue I found is regarding the use of Samsung Dex.
    When I connect the phone to the adapter in order to use Dex the screen goes black and automatically restarts the phone.
    This happens every time I want to use it. With UI2.5 and Android 10 was very stable and I did not have any problem regarding this.
    Please let me know as soon as there is a fix.
    Thank you
    Hi there

We're not Samsung but a fansite, we don't have any information about bug-fixes.

FYI: I just tested it on my Note10+ (SM-N975F - Android 11 - OneUI 3.0 - ETLL): had no problems at all

Did you try to clear the cache in recovery?

Thank you for replying.
    Yes I did that and also factory reset, but still with the issue