Thread: SAMSUNG NOTE 3 NEO SM-N750 firmware download required

SAMSUNG NOTE 3 NEO SM-N750 firmware download required

Dear team,

Aim having Samsung note 3 neo SM-N750 I like to flash to software due to slow, Please suggest me to download extract firmware for the below model no screenshot

aim form India.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by nellairaghu [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Dear team,

Aim having Samsung note 3 neo SM-N750 I like to flash to software due to slow, Please suggest me to download extract firmware for the below model no screenshot

aim form India.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

The firmware for your device can be found here: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

hi team,

Thanks for the reply the above screenshot Base band version ( N750XXUDOJ2) is not showing in the list please help me to download which PDA version, I have to download for India.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by nellairaghu [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    hi team,

Thanks for the reply the above screenshot Base band version ( N750XXUDOJ2) is not showing in the list please help me to download which PDA version, I have to download for India.
    This is the firmware from your screenshot: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thank you so much👍