Thread: Help on downloading firmwares

Help on downloading firmwares

It wont let me download any firmwares. There are are only two options, one it wont let me click on because im not premium, and the other one says fast download. Everytime i click fast download it just takes me to the upgrade screen. I've made an account and refreshed it and everything and it just keeps taking me to the upgrade screen

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by BatmanRisess View Post
    It wont let me download any firmwares. There are are only two options, one it wont let me click on because im not premium, and the other one says fast download. Everytime i click fast download it just takes me to the upgrade screen. I've made an account and refreshed it and everything and it just keeps taking me to the upgrade screen
    Hi there

Fast download is only available to premium users

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
    Hi there

Fast download is only available to premium users
    That's the only option i can click on to download the firmware. The other one says "Archived firmware, premium users only". So I don't know where else to go to download the firmware.

No option to download firmware for non premium users ???? Please help

If I remember right, it took awhile for my account to activate...I had to verify it from my email. When I did go back to the download page, the non-premium download button was evident. I started my download and it said it would take 5hrs...so I just went to bed....don't know exactly how long it really took, but was there in the morning.