Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Note 20 Ultra update to Android 11

Note 20 Ultra update to Android 11

I haven't been able to receive the OTA update for my phone. Would you mind to direct me to the firmware download? I don't see one for AT&T. My software is below. Thank you kindly for the help!

[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by stoby22 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I haven't been able to receive the OTA update for my phone. Would you mind to direct me to the firmware download? I don't see one for AT&T. My software is below. Thank you kindly for the help!

[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thank you for your screenshots

1. Download SmartSwitch for PC (NOT to be used, just for the drivers): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    2. Download Odin 3.14.x: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Download latest firmware for Multi-CSC OYN: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

How to flash firmware to your phone:

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***

2. Download Odin v3.14.4

3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)

4. Open Odin v3.14.4

5. Power OFF your Note20 Ultra 5G

6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Connect USB-cable to your computer. Hold down "Volume up" and "Volume down" at same time. While holding down, connect the USB-cable to your phone.

7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin

8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!

9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked

10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

Thank you. Worked perfectly!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by stoby22 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thank you. Worked perfectly!
    Thanks for the feedback

Happy Holidays

Going to attempt this, I'm in the same boat. ATT but no OTA came through for me. UbreakIfix had no luck and ATT is at a loss. I'm also on the August Security Patch, which also will not update manually and no OTA. Below is my screenshot of my info. Will this also work for my phone? Sorry, new to this coming from a Pixel.

After updating android 11. The app support versions of the mod apk that I got at my [ Login above or register to see download links. ] use a lot better.
    Last edited by MirandaEvans; 11-01-2021 at 03:07.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by burgernog [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Going to attempt this, I'm in the same boat. ATT but no OTA came through for me. UbreakIfix had no luck and ATT is at a loss. I'm also on the August Security Patch, which also will not update manually and no OTA. Below is my screenshot of my info. Will this also work for my phone? Sorry, new to this coming from a Pixel.

1. Download SmartSwitch for PC (NOT to be used, just for the drivers): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Download latest firmware for Multi-CSC OYN: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

2. Download Odin v3.14.4

4. Open Odin v3.14.4

6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Connect USB-cable to your computer. Hold down "Volume up" and "Volume down" at same time. While holding down, connect the USB-cable to your phone.

8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

2. Download Odin v3.14.4

4. Open Odin v3.14.4

Since I have the ATT model, and it isn't listed in the firmware updates on the link you provided, which of them should I chose? I see Xfinity, Comcast, Verizon as the most recently dated. Thanks again!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by burgernog [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Since I have the ATT model, and it isn't listed in the firmware updates on the link you provided, which of them should I chose? I see Xfinity, Comcast, Verizon as the most recently dated. Thanks again!
    It's Multi-CSC OYN firmware

You can use the one I posted; follow the instructions and everything will be OK

Premium Member
    There has been a new firmware update in 2021, which one should I use now to get android 11?

By the way is that mutli-csc file 6 gb?

Thank you
    Last edited by xxgodfatherxx; 19-01-2021 at 03:56.