Thread: I didnt get Secure folder In my M51 phone

I didnt get Secure folder In my M51 phone

After updating the firmware of my phone from odin by downloading indian firmware here but i didn't get Secure folder and Alt +Z features but my friends have same phone they updated their phone through OTA and they have got it..
    Plz help me to fix this...

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by singhprabin03 View Post
    After updating the firmware of my phone from odin by downloading indian firmware here but i didn't get Secure folder and Alt +Z features but my friends have same phone they updated their phone through OTA and they have got it..
    Plz help me to fix this...
    Hi there

Why did you flash Indian firmware on your device? What firmware was originally on your device?

Could you go to Software Info, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Hey I was not receiving update through ota so i did from here..and i have purchased this device from india so i installed indian firmware

Here it is

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
    Hi there

Why did you flash Indian firmware on your device? What firmware was originally on your device?

Could you go to Software Info, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?
    Here it is
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201205-104302_Settings.jpg  

Premium Member
    Here it is
    Thanks for the screenshot

You're on the correct firmware; the CSC is determined by the SIM you've in your device.

Because your CSC is NPB (and not INS) it's possible that this is the reason you don't have the Secure Folder option enabled (yet).

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
    Thanks for the screenshot

You're on the correct firmware; the CSC is determined by the SIM you've in your device.

Because your CSC is NPB (and not INS) it's possible that this is the reason you don't have the Secure Folder option enabled (yet).
    Yes I am from Nepal and i bought it from India
    And i havent used any simcard at the time of booting only connected to wifi but after booting i checked for secure folder i didnt found ..is the cause of wifi that it detected NPB ...
    So how to fix it help me plzz

Premium Member
    Yes I am from Nepal and i bought it from India
    And i havent used any simcard at the time of booting only connected to wifi but after booting i checked for secure folder i didnt found ..is the cause of wifi that it detected NPB ...
    So how to fix it help me plzz
    There had been a SIM-card in your device, hence NPB/NPB,NPB/INS (Software Serviceprovider).

If there wasn't a SIM-card used in your device, it would have been INS/INS,INS/INS

You can't change this. CSC is SIM-card releated.