Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Change CSC S10 Plus

Change CSC S10 Plus

Hello,
    I have a S10 Plus and I would like to know if I can change the CSC because it has the version BOG / BOG, BOG / BOG (France) and I want to install CSC ROM (Romania)?
    System and security updates are rarely received on SW BOG.[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ov11 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello,
    I have a S10 Plus and I would like to know if I can change the CSC because it has the version BOG / BOG, BOG / BOG (France) and I want to install CSC ROM (Romania)?
    System and security updates are rarely received on SW BOG.[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there,

How come, you have a "French"-device instead of a "Romanian"? Is your SIM-card Romanian?

Yes, I use a SIM card from an operator in Romania (Digi.Mobil).
    The phone was sealed and bought from an online store in Romania.
    So that's how I got it with CSC BOG, so I'd like to know if I can change my CSC.[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by ov11 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Yes, I use a SIM card from an operator in Romania (Digi.Mobil).
    The phone was sealed and bought from an online store in Romania.
    So that's how I got it with CSC BOG, so I'd like to know if I can change my CSC.[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Well: your device was meant for the French market for operator Bouygues.

We can try to get your device to the ROM-CSC, I hope you don't have a locked device...By flashing the Romanian firmware, your device must reset -> keep that in mind...

First of all: download SmartSwitch for the PC (not to be used, just for the correct Samsung drivers) -> [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

The UN-locked Romanian (ROM) firmware can be found here: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Download the firmware, and flash AP BL CP CSC_OXM with Odin 3.13.3 (HOME_CSC_OXM is NOT TO BE USED). Your device will be reset afterwards.
    Your SIM-card must be IN your device during flashing. When you get a pop-up "SIM-card changed" (possible in a foreign language): ACCEPT!

How to flash firmware to your phone:

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.13.3
    5. Power OFF your S10+
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode (1st plug-in USB-cable to your S10+!!!), push Bixby + Volume Down buttons, while pushing them plug-in USB-cable to PC
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

When flashing was OK, Software Serviceprovider should read ROM/ROM,ROM/BOG

I managed to change CCS in ROM / ROM, ROM / BOG.
    Thank you for the instructions you gave me.[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    I managed to change CCS in ROM / ROM, ROM / BOG.
    Thank you for the instructions you gave me.[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

Your welcome; enjoy your S10+

Hi i am new here.. Regarding the process you have said.. I also have a S10 plus open line.. It is in KSA (Saudi Arabia) CSC and I want to change it to XTC (Philippines) CSC..

Will I still be able to use my phone here in Saudi Arabia with no problem in the signal if I flashed the XTC CSC?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by lhamitch [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi i am new here.. Regarding the process you have said.. I also have a S10 plus open line.. It is in KSA (Saudi Arabia) CSC and I want to change it to XTC (Philippines) CSC..

Will I still be able to use my phone here in Saudi Arabia with no problem in the signal if I flashed the XTC CSC?
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom, and post it here?

When you post your question here, you don't have to ask the same question by PM too...

Sorry mate.. As I told you I an new here I don't know you will get notif if I ask here.. Anyways here is the ss[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by lhamitch [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Sorry mate.. As I told you I an new here I don't know you will get notif if I ask here.. Anyways here is the ss[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Also mate.. I will still use the phone here in Saudi Arabia.. Hope if i change the csc it will not create a network problem..