Thread: Firmware para un galaxy a21s (sm-a217m) que sea de movistar

Firmware for galaxy a21s (sm-a217m) that is from movistar

Firmware for a galaxy a21s (sm-a217m) that is from movistar
    Hello everyone, I am from Ecuador and I need to install a firmware to my galaxy a21s but that is from the movistar operator and none comes out, I would like a firmware that is totally from movistar with logos and apps from movistar itself ... I installed the that says Peru movistar but in the end it installs a firmware from Brazil without the logo of any operator, the same thing happened with the one from Colombia and Argentina.
    Please help

Hola buenas con todos, Soy de ecuador y necesito instalarle un firmware a mi galaxy a21s pero que sea de la operadora movistar y no sale ninguno, quisiera un firmware que sea totalmente de movistar con logos y apps de movistar mismo... eh instalado el que dice Perú movistar pero al final instala un firmware de Brasil sin logo de ninguna operadora, lo mismo me paso con el de Colombia y Argentina.
    AYUDA por favor
    Last edited by bscbury; 01-12-2020 at 23:19.

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bscbury View Post
    Hola buenas con todos, Soy de ecuador y necesito instalarle un firmware a mi galaxy a21s pero que sea de la operadora movistar y no sale ninguno, quisiera un firmware que sea totalmente de movistar con logos y apps de movistar mismo... eh instalado el que dice Perú movistar pero al final instala un firmware de Brasil sin logo de ninguna operadora, lo mismo me paso con el de Colombia y Argentina.
    AYUDA por favor
    Hi there

English please

Thank you

Hello everyone, I am from Ecuador and I need to install a firmware to my galaxy a21s but that is from the movistar operator and none comes out, I would like a firmware that is totally from movistar with logos and apps from movistar itself ... I installed the that says Peru movistar but in the end it installs a firmware from Brazil without the logo of any operator, the same thing happened with the one from Colombia and Argentina.
    Please help

Premium Member
    Please help
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

This is the link to capture the information of the software of my device
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/191290...shares-p7Q18W/

Premium Member
    This is the link to capture the information of the software of my device
    https://www.flickr.com/photos/191290...shares-p7Q18W/
    Thanks for the screenshot

What firmwares did you flash to your phone (links)

You can't flash every firmware (different regions) to your phone!

The product-code of your device is EBE (Ecuador Movistar) and that firmware was on your device when you bought it...

But by flashing different firmwares, you are now stuck on Brazil

here in sammobile download the EBE firmware from movistar ecuador but when installing it it comes out with the AT&T provider so I want a firmware that is from movistar with logos of movistar, I also download firmware from peru SAM, colombia movistar and argentina movistar but all of them is also a firmware from brazil

Premium Member
    here in sammobile download the EBE firmware from movistar ecuador but when installing it it comes out with the AT&T provider so I want a firmware that is from movistar with logos of movistar, I also download firmware from peru SAM, colombia movistar and argentina movistar but all of them is also a firmware from brazil
    What has AT&T to do in this picture?

By flashing all that firmwares from different countries, you messed up your device. It probably will stay at Brazil now (and that's your own fault)...
    Maybe a Samsung Service Point can help you (but it'll probably cost you)

and you don't have or know of any firmware that has all the movistar logos

Premium Member
    and you don't have or know of any firmware that has all the movistar logos
    Indeed: we don't know the differences of the firmwares, if they are branded yes/no

You should not have "played" with flashing all kind of firmwares to your device