Thread: Galaxy N8000 stuck in Samsung LOGO...

Galaxy N8000 stuck in Samsung LOGO...

My Galaxy Note 8000 ( GT-N8000 ) is stuck at the LOGO screen. The tab does not respond to the action of pressing VOLUME UP and POWER BUTTON together. It goes to the logo screen again without entering Recovery Screen. Another observation is that the LCD display does not show green strip in the image of the battery when connected to the charger. But the battery is fully charged at 3.9 volts. I have tried buying a new battery also. It made no difference.

Finally, I have tried to flash stock firmware ( N8000XXUDNE5_N8000OLBDNE3_N8000DXUDND1_HOME.tar.md 5 )
    through Odin version 3.12.5. The flashing was successful in the first attempt. However after reboot it stays at the logo screen without going ahead.
    I have tried going to Factory Recover mode after flashing also. The tab does not go to Recovery screen.

What should I do now? Is the firmware flashed the right one for this model? The tab was purchased brand new in 2012. Can the original firmware file be arranged?

Any help?
    Thanks in advance

-Chiplonkar

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIPLONKAR [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    My Galaxy Note 8000 ( GT-N8000 ) is stuck at the LOGO screen. The tab does not respond to the action of pressing VOLUME UP and POWER BUTTON together. It goes to the logo screen again without entering Recovery Screen. Another observation is that the LCD display does not show green strip in the image of the battery when connected to the charger. But the battery is fully charged at 3.9 volts. I have tried buying a new battery also. It made no difference.

Finally, I have tried to flash stock firmware ( N8000XXUDNE5_N8000OLBDNE3_N8000DXUDND1_HOME.tar.md 5 )
    through Odin version 3.12.5. The flashing was successful in the first attempt. However after reboot it stays at the logo screen without going ahead.
    I have tried going to Factory Recover mode after flashing also. The tab does not go to Recovery screen.

What should I do now? Is the firmware flashed the right one for this model? The tab was purchased brand new in 2012. Can the original firmware file be arranged?

Any help?
    Thanks in advance

-Chiplonkar
    Hi there

If you flashed already firmware to it, and it stays the same, than obviously something else is wrong with your device...

Go with you device to a Samsung Service Point, and let it checked...

Thanks! I am trying everything possible at home before going to Service Center. Somehow, my initial interaction with one nearby did not give me enough confidence. Their normal advice is to buy a new one! They are reluctant to share even basic tips and tricks.

a) There is a website [ Login above or register to see download links. ]. I entered my IMEI mumber and got info about the tab. It says that it is N8005 Galaxy Note 10.1 ( GT-N8000 ). But the boot logo does not mention 10.1
    b) There is an option to go to download Stock Firmware based on the IMEI number. But it points to a file which has "build date" of 2014. I have purchased it in 2012!
    c) Why is this confusion about year of release and year of purchase? My IMEI is 353346053640173

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by CHIPLONKAR [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks! I am trying everything possible at home before going to Service Center. Somehow, my initial interaction with one nearby did not give me enough confidence. Their normal advice is to buy a new one! They are reluctant to share even basic tips and tricks.

a) There is a website [ Login above or register to see download links. ]. I entered my IMEI mumber and got info about the tab. It says that it is N8005 Galaxy Note 10.1 ( GT-N8000 ). But the boot logo does not mention 10.1
    b) There is an option to go to download Stock Firmware based on the IMEI number. But it points to a file which has "build date" of 2014. I have purchased it in 2012!
    c) Why is this confusion about year of release and year of purchase? My IMEI is 353346053640173
    We can't check your IMEI (We are not Samsung)

What device do you have: "GT-N8000" or "GT-N8005"? Is your device "WiFi"-only, or has it also a SIM-card slot?

This device, as per the boot logo, is SAMSUNG GALAXY NOTE 8000
    The device details shown by imei.info website, based on IMEI number is N8005 Galaxy Note 10.1 ( GT-N8000 )
    The device has sim card slot and it is 3G with wifi.

As per the detailed properties shown by [ Login above or register to see download links. ], the physical dimensions ( length, breadth, thickness ) match with actual.
    The model details mention both 8005 and 8000 as mentioned above.

I think now I should handover the tab to Service Point. The fault appears to be of hardware. Probably, the hardware is not sensing that battery is fully charged ( although it is fully charged in reality) and therefore it is not allowing boot process to go ahead.

i think there is hardware problem

Quote Originally Posted by irul keysha [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    i think there is hardware problem
    I have tried to study the diagram in the service manual available on internet. There is a charger IC SMB347B
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Battery voltage 3.9 appears across Capacitor C773 / C769 / C 770 even without connecting the charger. Is this normal? Since the symbol of battery on the screen does not turn Green when charger is connected I suspect the IC SMB347B ( U702 in the diagram ). Is this guess correct?
    I am seeking advise because "trail & error" method may spoil the motherboard.

Thanks
    Chiplonkar

Administrator
    I have tried to study the diagram in the service manual available on internet. There is a charger IC SMB347B
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Battery voltage 3.9 appears across Capacitor C773 / C769 / C 770 even without connecting the charger. Is this normal? Since the symbol of battery on the screen does not turn Green when charger is connected I suspect the IC SMB347B ( U702 in the diagram ). Is this guess correct?
    I am seeking advise because "trail & error" method may spoil the motherboard.

Thanks
    Chiplonkar
    We don't support "self repair": maybe other readers can help you

sir how to download galaxy tab2 GT-P5100 10.1 CSC XSG

sir how to download galaxy tab2 GT-P5100 10.1 CSC XSGHi there

As this is "older" firmware, it is on our back-up servers which are available for Premium Users only