Thread: Lost IMEI / cant connect to mobile network

Lost IMEI / cant connect to mobile network

Hello,

i wanted to restore a twrp backup, when my phone booted up I had connectivity issues, I flashed another rom but it was still persistent.

after flashing several firmwares I tried to go back to stock but still the same problem.

One day later I saw it was caused by that my imei was "erased". I have looked through all forums in xda and so on there is no fix that works for me.

Does anyone here have another idea? knox already tripped of course so no option to return it or send it in

thanks in advance

I have no backup becuase when I switched to stock samsung insisted me to delete everything

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by dhgvkjtdbt View Post
    Hello,

i wanted to restore a twrp backup, when my phone booted up I had connectivity issues, I flashed another rom but it was still persistent.

after flashing several firmwares I tried to go back to stock but still the same problem.

One day later I saw it was caused by that my imei was "erased". I have looked through all forums in xda and so on there is no fix that works for me.

Does anyone here have another idea? knox already tripped of course so no option to return it or send it in

thanks in advance

I have no backup becuase when I switched to stock samsung insisted me to delete everything
    Hi there

This forum does not support modified (TWRP, ROOT, Custom ROM) phones...

Maybe other users can help you.