Thread: SM-A510F stuck on downloading mode

SM-A510F stuck on downloading mode

Please help.
    I started to update my firmware and downloaded official T-mobile firmware and when I start to update i did everything like on instructions. Did not check re-partition but on the end it says FAIL in the odin and now the phone says: AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED WHILE UPDATING THE DEVICE SOFTWARE. USE THE EMERGENCY RECOVERY FUNCTION IN THE SMART SWITCH PC SOFTWARE.
    I try this but but it says that the phone is not supported.
    Can anyone have an idea what should i do?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	288.0 KB 
ID:	14097
    Last edited by Drag4e; 31-12-2017 at 13:38.

Hi,

I have a same problem, it stuck in Download mode and don9t know how to fik that

Hi,
    Maybe your MD5 file is corrupt, if not check the model no. of the phone and match it with the model no.of MD5, If that's also okay Download Samsung Smart Switch and recover your device.

//Salik

Quote Originally Posted by Drag4e View Post
    Please help.
    I started to update my firmware and downloaded official T-mobile firmware and when I start to update i did everything like on instructions. Did not check re-partition but on the end it says FAIL in the odin and now the phone says: AN ERROR HAS OCCURRED WHILE UPDATING THE DEVICE SOFTWARE. USE THE EMERGENCY RECOVERY FUNCTION IN THE SMART SWITCH PC SOFTWARE.
    I try this but but it says that the phone is not supported. Clean Master Adam4adam Mathway
    Can anyone have an idea what should i do?
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	288.0 KB 
ID:	14097
    I have a same problem, it stuck in Download mode and don9t know how to fik that
    Last edited by seraniz; 11-02-2019 at 21:13.

Today we will be going to impart to you the GB Instagram APK by which you can download any picture, video and story on your cell phone gadget without utilizing any outsider applications. There are excesses of phony applications accessible on the Google and Playstore which give you the authorizations to download the pictures, download clean master pro recordings and stories from Instagram, Still, as you dont trust in outsider applications, you want to download GB Instagram Mod APK for that.