Thread: How to clone app in samsung phones?

Lightbulb How to clone app in samsung phones?

The clone app/ Dual Messenger feature is great if you want to run two different social media accounts on one device.
    It‘s very useful for the likes of WhatsApp and Snapchat that strictly limit users to one account on the device.

what is clone app?
    Clone app is an application that is available for almost all the Android devices. It is able to help you log in another Twitter account in one phone. Aside from social software like Twitter, Whatsapp, and Facebook, you can also use it for playing games. For example, it allows you to run two Pokémon Go accounts in one device.
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	1.png 
Views:	6 
Size:	262.6 KB 
ID:	16570Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.png 
Size:	368.5 KB 
ID:	16571

Download now
    what is Dual Messenger?
    What the Dual Messenger feature essentially does is clone messaging applications. The cloned apps run in a sandboxed environment, a virtual walled garden separate from the main device so to speak. All that’s left to do then is to have one account on one app and the other on the cloned app.

Step 1: Launch Settings. You’ll find Dual Messenger in the Advanced features menu

Name:	12.png 
Views:	3 
Size:	111.3 KB 
ID:	16572

Step 2: Tap on the toggle next to the app you want to run two accounts on. You will be prompted to install a copy of that app

Name:	223.png 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	16573

Step 3: Enable Contact selection if you only want selected contacts to appear in the second app. If this isn’t enabled, all of your contacts will be shared between the first and second apps. Use this feature if you want to limit the contacts between both accounts

Name:	221.png 
Size:	152.4 KB 
ID:	16574

Once I also tried the same process with WhatsApp and I got success in it because I think in samsung devices you can easily clone apps, but I also had some issue with it which is why I searched a little bit more and found it's modified version which help me to use dual app at the same time without any issue name as GBWhatsApp.

Quote Originally Posted by golddyfrance View Post
    Once I also tried the same process with WhatsApp and I got success in it because I think in samsung devices you can easily clone apps, but I also had some issue with it which is why I searched a little bit more and found it's modified version which help me to use dual app at the same time without any issue name as GBWhatsApp.
    Yes I also would like to say the same as you did it already because nowadays you have that kind of applications which you are talking about in your post which help you to use dual Applications at the same time in you smartphones.

Thanks. For a long time I could not figure out how to do it

Quote Originally Posted by yulechan View Post
    The clone app/ Dual Messenger feature is great if you want to run two different social media accounts on one device.
    It‘s very useful for the likes of WhatsApp and Snapchat that strictly limit users to one account on the device.

what is clone app?
    Clone app is an application that is available for almost all the Android devices. It is able to help you log in another Twitter account in one phone. Aside from social software like Twitter, Whatsapp, and Facebook, you can also use it for playing games. For example, it allows you to run two Pokémon Go accounts in one device.

Name:	1.png 
Size:	262.6 KB 
ID:	16570Click image for larger version. 

Name:	3.png 
Size:	368.5 KB 
ID:	16571

Download now
    what is Dual Messenger of iseriale
    What the Dual Messenger feature essentially does is clone messaging applications. The cloned apps run in a sandboxed environment, a virtual walled garden separate from the main device so to speak. All that’s left to do then is to have one account on one app and the other on the cloned app.

Step 1: Launch Settings. You’ll find Dual Messenger in the Advanced features menu

Name:	12.png 
Size:	111.3 KB 
ID:	16572

Step 2: Tap on the toggle next to the app you want to run two accounts on. You will be prompted to install a copy of that app

Name:	223.png 
Size:	52.9 KB 
ID:	16573

Step 3: Enable Contact selection if you only want selected contacts to appear in the second app. If this isn’t enabled, all of your contacts will be shared between the first and second apps. Use this feature if you want to limit the contacts between both accounts

Name:	221.png 
Size:	152.4 KB 
ID:	16574
    Here's how to get started. We’ve used a OnePlus phone running Android 10 for this demo:

Open the Settings app.
    Scroll down, tap Utilities, and tap Parallel Apps.
    You’ll see a list of apps that you can make copies of---not every app is supported.
    Find the app you want to clone, and turn its toggle to the On position.
    Your phone will create and add a copy of your selected app to your app drawer.