Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Galaxy S9 G960F battery issue

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    2

    Exclamation Galaxy S9 G960F battery issue

    Hello,

    my G960F old almost two years now, recently replaced battery for an original new one.

    When I plug in for charging, system say that 5% to fully charged will take approx 1h 30 min but battery is on 100% in less than 45 min. Charging with OEM charger and original cable.

    Even if replaced with new one, battery is almost empty in 3 hours on screen time but when drop to 1% it may last for an hour of additional usage (messenger, playing music, youtube, etc). Accubattery app say estimated battery capacity is 1800 mAh but original battery is 3000 mAh.

    Anyone can help?

  2. #2
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,604
    Quote Originally Posted by dominikcefko View Post
    Hello,

    my G960F old almost two years now, recently replaced battery for an original new one.

    When I plug in for charging, system say that 5% to fully charged will take approx 1h 30 min but battery is on 100% in less than 45 min. Charging with OEM charger and original cable.

    Even if replaced with new one, battery is almost empty in 3 hours on screen time but when drop to 1% it may last for an hour of additional usage (messenger, playing music, youtube, etc). Accubattery app say estimated battery capacity is 1800 mAh but original battery is 3000 mAh.

    Anyone can help?
    Hi there

    You replaced the battery yourself?

    Let your device checked by an official Samsung Service Point...

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr View Post
    Hi there

    You replaced the battery yourself?

    Let your device checked by an official Samsung Service Point...
    Battery was replaced by official Samsung service point. I already complaint regarding that issue but they told me that 3-4 hours of on screen time is normal for Galaxy S9 on Android 10, UI 2.5.
    They advise me to fully discharge battery and charge to 100% and repeat that in 2-3 cycles. Need to be honest, I did it but that extend battery life for approx. 30 minutes.
    They also told me that Accubattery cannot be relevant for measuring battery capacity.

    please check link below, screenshot of battery usage
    Code:
    https://ibb.co/TKSFyL0

  4. #4
    Premium Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    9,604
    Quote Originally Posted by dominikcefko View Post
    Battery was replaced by official Samsung service point. I already complaint regarding that issue but they told me that 3-4 hours of on screen time is normal for Galaxy S9 on Android 10, UI 2.5.
    They advise me to fully discharge battery and charge to 100% and repeat that in 2-3 cycles. Need to be honest, I did it but that extend battery life for approx. 30 minutes.
    They also told me that Accubattery cannot be relevant for measuring battery capacity.

    please check link below, screenshot of battery usage
    Code:
    https://ibb.co/TKSFyL0
    Then we're getting out of options too; I suggest to go back to that Samsung Service Point and explain your situation

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •