Thread: Can't remove embedded provider Bloatware on Samsung Galaxy S9+

Question Can't remove embedded provider Bloatware on Samsung Galaxy S9+

Hi
    I like to sell my Samsung Galaxy S9+. I bought it in Australia and it came with an installed Provider App. As I now live in Europe, I like to get rid of this nonsense, as it is just annoying for the new buyer, to hide this provider app. I can't get rid of it. Deleting it with ADB just works with the actual user. Flashing the phone with Odin batch and the matching Country files is not helping either. It just doesn't go away. So it must be installed somewhere in the ROM...
    Any of you have an idea if I can delete it without rooting the device?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyrider20 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi
    I like to sell my Samsung Galaxy S9+. I bought it in Australia and it came with an installed Provider App. As I now live in Europe, I like to get rid of this nonsense, as it is just annoying for the new buyer, to hide this provider app. I can't get rid of it. Deleting it with ADB just works with the actual user. Flashing the phone with Odin batch and the matching Country files is not helping either. It just doesn't go away. So it must be installed somewhere in the ROM...
    Any of you have an idea if I can delete it without rooting the device?
    Hi there

Leave your device ORIGINAL when you sell it, and don't mess with it...