Thread: Problema Nota 8 en el arranque...

Premium Member

Exclamation Problema Nota 8 en el arranque...

I restarted mobile only with 2% battery and stayed in the Letters of Samsung Note 8 and did not go from there...

I put both Vodafone and Free Firwares away from this page and load them but then I get caught on the blue screen with the doll or I get stripes on the blue screen as in the photo I upload...

Already provide several Firwares with Vinario D which is the 13th and none goes, can it be something wrong with the Mobile or is it problem of the Firwares ?

El Móvil is by Vodafone España.

Thank you.

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Last edited by SUSITO1981; 28-10-2020 at 03:57.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by SUSITO1981 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I restarted mobile only with 2% battery and stayed in the Letters of Samsung Note 8 and did not go from there...

I put both Vodafone and Free Firwares away from this page and load them but then I get caught on the blue screen with the doll or I get stripes on the blue screen as in the photo I upload...

Already provide several Firwares with Vinario D which is the 13th and none goes, can it be something wrong with the Mobile or is it problem of the Firwares ?

El Móvil is by Vodafone España.

Thank you.

Hi there

With the firmwares is nothing wrong: I can assure you

This looks like a hardware problem; best is to let your device checked by a Samsung Service Point