Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Samsung J330 FN

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    4

    Post Samsung J330 FN

    I have now the version 9.0 Pie of Android in my phone Samsung J3 (2017) J330 FN
    I can throw the old Android version 7.0 or samsung brand does not allow reverting to the old version?

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,642
    Quote Originally Posted by olindo123 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have now the version 9.0 Pie of Android in my phone Samsung J3 (2017) J330 FN
    I can throw the old Android version 7.0 or samsung brand does not allow reverting to the old version?
    Hi there

    Due to security reasons, it's not possible to downgrade anymore to a previous Android-version

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    4
    this is only valid for samsung phones?
    i.e. it is not possible to go back to any previous version?

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,642
    Quote Originally Posted by olindo123 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    this is only valid for samsung phones?
    i.e. it is not possible to go back to any previous version?
    Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    4
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,642
    Quote Originally Posted by olindo123 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thnk you for the screenshots

    No: you can't downgrade anymore to a previous version This was also mentioned in the "What's new" of your current version)

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2020
    Posts
    4
    To not go back to the previous version exists only for this model or any samsung brand?
    There is no method to revert to the previous version?

  8. #8
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,642
    Quote Originally Posted by olindo123 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    To not go back to the previous version exists only for this model or any samsung brand?
    There is no method to revert to the previous version?
    Nope, sorry

    Maybe a Samsung Service Center can help you (they have the tools for it)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •