Thread: programming

programming

What programming language better to study for beginner?

python or something else

I study computer science in college. Actually I am future app developer and need to develop social media apps and websites. But I am bad at writing papers and use often help of https://assignmentshark.com/ because I need to get high scores of my essays
    Last edited by yugao; 30-10-2020 at 07:14.

Hello, Everyone

There are many programming languages that you need to learn as a beginner. It depends on what you want to do and what is your interest. If you want to build websites then you can web development course like WordPress. Making a site is so easy with WordPress. You can see an example Leopard Tracking for your guidance.

Well, it totally depends on how techy you're. In programming, there's not only one language but multiple such as java, python, HTML, CSS, etc. But, if you're not a techy person and still want to learn web designing and development then there's nothing best than WordPress CMS. WordPress gives you the leverage of next-level designing without learning web languages. Music Mension this site is entirely built with WordPress. Just look at how clean design and classy look it has.

I think that it is quite a difficult question and I used to attend special courses online but after I opened a business, I decided to refer to real professionals https://fideware.com/ who helped with all the questions connected with web development, what are the most effective solutions in order to make your project work just like you need and to operate with everything. They are answering all the questions really fast and can help in any situation.