Thread: Searching for correct firmware S10

Searching for correct firmware S10

My S10 is stuck on the blue downloading screen with the error " Hash of data does not match digest in descriptor" when i press the power button and volume down it reverts to the same screen. I would like to use ODIN to flash it back to factory.[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

MODEL NUMBER: SM-G973UZKAATT

When searching the latest firmware under the SM-G973U code in the USA, AT&T does not appear.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovenymphs [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    My S10 is stuck on the blue downloading screen with the error " Hash of data does not match digest in descriptor" when i press the power button and volume down it reverts to the same screen. I would like to use ODIN to flash it back to factory.[ Login above or register to see download links. ][ Login above or register to see download links. ]

MODEL NUMBER: SM-G973UZKAATT

When searching the latest firmware under the SM-G973U code in the USA, AT&T does not appear.
    Hi there

What have you done with your device before this was happening?

Is/Was your device ROOTed, Custom ROM?

My phone was factory default. I am not sure what happened but i think the battery died while it was going through an update.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovenymphs [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    My phone was factory default. I am not sure what happened but i think the battery died while it was going through an update.
    Unfortunately, we don't have AT&T firmwares on our site: those firmware's are not available for download...

However: you could try this firmware: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

This is the latest FW for your device; ATT is also part of Multi-CSC OYN

Flash AP BL CP & HOME_CSC_OYN (other files in archive not to be used): Your data stays intact

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

My phone is working again. Thanks for the Help!

Administrator
    My phone is working again. Thanks for the Help!
    You're welcome

Thanks for your feedback