Thread: Fast Download doesnt work

Fast Download doesnt work

I subscribed to the Bronze premium account and the fast download just takes me to the membership page.

fwiw, I had same issue last night after completing payment.

Sub was eventually upgraded immediately after paypal sent me a notification that original payment had gone through over an hour after first paypal notification to set up recurring payment.

I didn't receive any notification from sammobile my sub had been upgraded which further confused the issue.
    Last edited by bill888uk; 25-10-2020 at 20:14.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by bill888uk [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    fwiw, I had same issue last night after completing payment.

Sub was eventually upgraded immediately after paypal sent me a notification that original payment had gone through about half an hour after first paypal notification to set up recurring payment.

I didn't receive any notification from sammobile my sub had been upgraded which further confused the issue.
    Hi there

Please have a look here: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Sorry for the inconvenience caused

fwiw, I did receive one email from sammoblie for activating the new FREE account.

But I didn't choose to 'upgrade' to Bronze sub until later. I did not receive any notification the account had been successfully upgraded. Perhaps this may be same issue with the OP.

same issue here... anyone can help? paid but no sub

How long did you wait after completing original payment by Paypal ?

Here was my timeline for yesterday:
    11.27 - joined as Free member. Received email from sammobile.com with instructions to activate new account.
    19.45 - apply to upgrade to Bronze member. Paid 6.50 Euros.
    19.45 - Received notification from Paypal for automatic recurring payment.

sammobile account not upgraded to Bronze. No notification from sammobile for requested upgrade. No Fast download. Confused....

19.50 - logged into paypal to cancel recurring payment.

20.05 - sent a message to [ Login above or register to see download links. ] (quoted in paypal email) enquiring about upgrade. No reply

21.00 - Received notification from Paypal an automatic payment had been made to Sammobile.
    21.00 - I discovered my sammobile account upgraded to Bronze. No notification from sammobile. I was able to download firmware at Fast speed.

It looks like the delayed upgrade was perhaps caused by PayPal.

Sammobile do not seem to send notifications emails advising of progress and completion of subscription upgrades.
    Last edited by bill888uk; 25-10-2020 at 20:37.

Great, monnies have been deducted. might have to wait a bit.
    thx

fwiw, I used Paypal to pay for an ebay item several hours ago. Paypal sent me a notification of payment 3 hours after I completed payment. Normally, I receive their emails within minutes, not hours.

I don't know how quickly Paypal notify payee they have received new funds.

Looks like Paypal have a problem?
    Last edited by bill888uk; 26-10-2020 at 02:21.