Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Samsung A51 OneUI update 2.5 enabled lunar calendar in quickpanel, how do i disable?

Samsung A51 OneUI update 2.5 enabled lunar calendar in quickpanel, how do i disable?

Installed the OneUI 2.5 update yesterday, when the phone restarted it now shows lunar calendar in the pull down notification panel

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Tried changing the settings in calendar apps but it still shows, Did a full reset with no joy. can anyone help me please?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Diatzen [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Installed the OneUI 2.5 update yesterday, when the phone restarted it now shows lunar calendar in the pull down notification panel

Tried changing the settings in calendar apps but it still shows, Did a full reset with no joy. can anyone help me please?
    Hi there

Did you flash firmware that was NOT meant for your country / region?

I purchased the phone through ebay and Vietnamese holidays are showing up in the calendar so im guessing its related to that. I will see if i can find the UK firmware and look into flashing it

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Diatzen [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I purchased the phone through ebay and Vietnamese holidays are showing up in the calendar so im guessing its related to that. I will see if i can find the UK firmware and look into flashing it
    Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Could you install this app, run it, screenshot the "Firmware"-tab and post it here: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Here you are

Edited: i did try flashing but the bootloader is 4 and the file i found was 3 so it wouldnt work/

Administrator
    Here you are

Edited: i did try flashing but the bootloader is 4 and the file i found was 3 so it wouldnt work/
    Thanks, but could you also go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

Administrator
    Thanks for the screenshot

From which country are you and was your SIM-card in your device when you took the screenshot?

Your device is completely configured for Vietnam...

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for the screenshot

From which country are you and was your SIM-card in your device when you took the screenshot?

Your device is completely configured for Vietnam...
    I'm from the uk and yes, sim card was in.

Administrator
    I'm from the uk and yes, sim card was in.
    Your SIM-card is not being recognized as UK.
    Reason: different region firmware (BTU is not part of Multi-CSC OLM, but is part of Multi-CSC OXM)

You can't flash BTU-firmware yet, because it has a lower Bootloader-version. You'll have to wait till newer firmware becomes available for the UK