Thread: Samsung SM-G960F Change Android to Poland XEO from Korea

Samsung SM-G960F Change Android to Poland XEO from Korea

Welcome

I have a Samsung SM-G960F smartphone. It was produced in South Korea but was loaded with software from the United Arab Emirates. This was indicated by the information in the section: Software information in Android.
    On the back of the smartphone it is written that it is the SM-G960F / DS model, while when I started the smartphone in Download mode, SM-G960N is given as the model!

Currently, I have managed to do a partial cleanup by uploading Android version 10 with the South Korea CSC code.
    Since I am from Poland, I would like to upload the Polish version of the adroid (XEO), but I have a problem because when selecting the appropriate files, i.e. AP, BL, CSC, CP and after extracting the PIT file from the CSC file, I tried to upload the above-mentioned version of Android.
    When you try to upload, Odin version 3.14 starts uploading the system and literally stops it after a second showing the message "Repartition Fail".

Please let me know how to upload the system I have indicated to this smartphone.

Christopher

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by pierdek2 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Welcome

I have a Samsung SM-G960F smartphone. It was produced in South Korea but was loaded with software from the United Arab Emirates. This was indicated by the information in the section: Software information in Android.
    On the back of the smartphone it is written that it is the SM-G960F / DS model, while when I started the smartphone in Download mode, SM-G960N is given as the model!

Currently, I have managed to do a partial cleanup by uploading Android version 10 with the South Korea CSC code.
    Since I am from Poland, I would like to upload the Polish version of the adroid (XEO), but I have a problem because when selecting the appropriate files, i.e. AP, BL, CSC, CP and after extracting the PIT file from the CSC file, I tried to upload the above-mentioned version of Android.
    When you try to upload, Odin version 3.14 starts uploading the system and literally stops it after a second showing the message "Repartition Fail".

Please let me know how to upload the system I have indicated to this smartphone.

Christopher
    Hi there

Where have you bought your phone?

Obviously there's messed with the firmware...

Return your device and ask for an original one, meant for your country.

Hi.

Thank you for your answer, but that's not what I asked.
    I currently have Android version 10 KOO downloaded from this website as the one that does not have branding. Nevertheless, when starting the smartphone, the manufacturer's SK Telecom logo appears. What can I do to remove branding if the KOO version should not have branding?
    I downloaded the latest version from this site which should not have branding and its csc code is KOO.
    Are you sure the latest version of the Android system available on this website and marked as KOO by the samfirm program is without branding?
    If it does not actually have branding, then where does the SK Telecom logo appear when starting the smartphone?

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by pierdek2 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi.

Thank you for your answer, but that's not what I asked.
    I currently have Android version 10 KOO downloaded from this website as the one that does not have branding. Nevertheless, when starting the smartphone, the manufacturer's SK Telecom logo appears. What can I do to remove branding if the KOO version should not have branding?
    I downloaded the latest version from this site which should not have branding and its csc code is KOO.
    Are you sure the latest version of the Android system available on this website and marked as KOO by the samfirm program is without branding?
    If it does not actually have branding, then where does the SK Telecom logo appear when starting the smartphone?
    Could you install/run this app, screenshot the "General" and "Firmware"-tab and post it here: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

I'm sending screenshots from the Phone info application.
    Currently, I have a system that needs to be uploaded, i.e. in the latest version of Android 10 KOO.
    yet the active code is not KOO.
    What to do to change this csc code to KOO and get rid of branding?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20201026-105633_Settings.jpg   Screenshot_20201026-105605_Settings.jpg   Screenshot_20201027-161625.jpg  

Administrator
    I'm sending screenshots from the Phone info application.
    Currently, I have a system that needs to be uploaded, i.e. in the latest version of Android 10 KOO.
    yet the active code is not KOO.
    What to do to change this csc code to KOO and get rid of branding?
    Thanks for your screenshots

I'm afraid, you can't remove the logo and you can't change the CSC

By the way: you device is a SM-G960N, not a SM-G960F

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for your screenshots

I'm afraid, you can't remove the logo and you can't change the CSC

By the way: you device is a SM-G960N, not a SM-G960F
    Why i can't remove the logo and can't change the CSC? Maybe i need make the root.

Administrator
    Why i can't remove the logo and can't change the CSC? Maybe i need make the root.
    That we don't support...

And "why" you can't remove the logo? Ask Samsung: we don't know...

I still do not understand why the CSC code cannot be changed to KOO and branding cannot be removed.
    Explain it to me somehow logically because I don't understand.

Administrator
    I still do not understand why the CSC code cannot be changed to KOO and branding cannot be removed.
    Explain it to me somehow logically because I don't understand.
    It's in the firmware, and you can't change the CSC

It's not so difficult...

If you didn't want the branding, you should have bought a model that was meant for your country.