Thread: S5 NEO G903W Firmware download...wheres the 5 files?

S5 NEO G903W Firmware download...wheres the 5 files?

So I signed up and paid money to download firmware, but I constantly get 1 ap file when I require the 5 it says I will get when I download. Can someone help me understand? I've flashed with Odin before but it seems the AP is the only file in the zip. Why?

thanks

Premium Member
    Quote Originally Posted by flapper94 View Post
    So I signed up and paid money to download firmware, but I constantly get 1 ap file when I require the 5 it says I will get when I download. Can someone help me understand? I've flashed with Odin before but it seems the AP is the only file in the zip. Why?

thanks
    Hi there

Older devices have 1 file firmware only...

Thanks for your replay Henklbr. Its odd the forum I was on looking into the phone mentioned to input the other files, so I guess that was a blanket answer for them on flashing though they were speaking of this mondel. Thank you again for your assistance I appreciate it.

The cost of downloading this firmware software is too much. Management should decrease it otherwise people will not download it in future. A person with average earning cannot afford to download this expensive software at all. I have decided to join this https://womennow.in/meditation-trick...ring-studying/ source to get some wonderful tricks to focus on my educational activities willingly.

Henklbr, thank you for your response. It's strange, because the forum where I was looking into the phone said to put in the other files, so I assume it was a general response for them on flashing, even if they were talking about this mondel. Thank you once again for your assistance; it is really appreciated. slope game

Latest computer science inventions in technology:
    artificial intelligence, UX/UI Design, and Machine Learning, and 5g are the latest computer science inventions in the technology of Computer science As you Know. The term technology introduces in my title defines that “Alters the procedure that is performed by you.
    To read the full article click here

Henklbr thanks for info dear. your answer is so help full for me thanks to reply.

slope unblocked, jelly Mario