Thread: Upgrade from os9 to os10

Upgrade from os9 to os10

Why or how can I stop the ui from constantly refreshing. I have a galaxy tab a3 2019, 2gb mem, 32gb drive. The os was originally and. 9. After update it's now and. 10. Ui upgraded also, now it constantly refreshing. How can I stop this

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by angelblade901 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Why or how can I stop the ui from constantly refreshing. I have a galaxy tab a3 2019, 2gb mem, 32gb drive. The os was originally and. 9. After update it's now and. 10. Ui upgraded also, now it constantly refreshing. How can I stop this
    Hi there

I don't understand your question; what do you mean exactly?

When samsung/google updated the software my tablet was running Android 9, now it runs Android 10. It also upgraded the UI to 2.1. As a result, the home screen constantly refreshes and forces my nord vpn off. Reinstalled nord twice, no difference. The UI never did this before. Is there any to fix this problem. When in an app it doesn't happen, just on homescreen. But even then nord is going off and on.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by angelblade901 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    When samsung/google updated the software my tablet was running Android 9, now it runs Android 10. It also upgraded the UI to 2.1. As a result, the home screen constantly refreshes and forces my nord vpn off. Reinstalled nord twice, no difference. The UI never did this before. Is there any to fix this problem. When in an app it doesn't happen, just on homescreen. But even then nord is going off and on.
    Ok...

Did you do a reset of your device already?

You can also try first to clear the cache of your device.

Power down your device. Reboot to recovery -> Hold Down VolUP & Power simultaneously. Scroll to "Wipe cache".

If the problem persists, maybe the NordVPN-app is not compatible with Android10

Will try. Will let you know thx

It appears to have worked. Nord went off then on, then stayed on. Homescreen hasn't refreshed. Thank you

Administrator
    It appears to have worked. Nord went off then on, then stayed on. Homescreen hasn't refreshed. Thank you
    You're welcome