Thread: Blurry rear camera S9+ SM-G965U

Blurry rear camera S9+ SM-G965U

Hello, since a few weeks the rear camera of my S9+ is sometimes blurred. But since one day it became permanent, I can only focus at less than 5cm.
    What I've done to try to fix the problem:
    - wipe cache partition
    - a "reset" (in options)
    - stop camera process
    - wipe camera cache
    - goat sacrifice

So please help me :')

I have : a SM-G965U
    with this firmware : [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thanks for your help, hope I'll get a solution

A nice french guy.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by hitsu2607 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello, since a few weeks the rear camera of my S9+ is sometimes blurred. But since one day it became permanent, I can only focus at less than 5cm.
    What I've done to try to fix the problem:
    - wipe cache partition
    - a "reset" (in options)
    - stop camera process
    - wipe camera cache
    - goat sacrifice

So please help me :')

I have : a SM-G965U
    with this firmware : [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thanks for your help, hope I'll get a solution

A nice french guy.
    Hi there

Probably a hardware thing, so let your device checked in a Samsung Service Center

Hello, and thank you for your response.
    I noticed that when I left my phone steady, for several tens of seconds the focus was gradually coming into focus. I also tried to talk to samsung's after-sales service, however, my phone is an american model that seems not to be under warranty (I live in France).

Moreover I believe that these focus problems started when I switched my s9+ to android 10 with your help. (I don't question your expertise, I am very grateful).

For these reasons I would like to try to change the firmware to eliminate the possibility that it is a software problem. So I ask you what steps I should take and which firmware should I choose.

Thanks to you. <3

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by hitsu2607 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello, and thank you for your response.
    I noticed that when I left my phone steady, for several tens of seconds the focus was gradually coming into focus. I also tried to talk to samsung's after-sales service, however, my phone is an american model that seems not to be under warranty (I live in France).

Moreover I believe that these focus problems started when I switched my s9+ to android 10 with your help. (I don't question your expertise, I am very grateful).

For these reasons I would like to try to change the firmware to eliminate the possibility that it is a software problem. So I ask you what steps I should take and which firmware should I choose.

Thanks to you. <3
    First of all, by upgrading your device to Android 10: this can't be the cause of your problem

Unfortunately I've to say, you can't downgrade anymore to AndroidThis is the latest firmware for your device: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Maybe some bugs are solved in this firmware

okay, thanks I'll try, thanks a lot (currently praying all gods to make it works)

it seems to work !!!! XXX thanks a lot

Administrator
    it seems to work !!!! XXX thanks a lot
    Thanks for your feedback...

You're welcome: enjoy your S9+