Thread: Move from CHC (China) to TGY (HK) on S20 5G G9810 and other latest Samsung devices.

Post Move from CHC (China) to TGY (HK) on S20 5G G9810 and other latest Samsung devices.

Please follow this guide at your own risk. I saw a lot of unanswered forums regarding flashing global firmware in a chinese S20 (CHC) and decided to offer my help.
    properly.
    I am not responsible for your damaged cause. The purpose of this guide is just to help people who can follow the steps.

Follow each step carefully

1. Download latest patched odin from [ Login above or register to see download links. ].
    2. Download the latest Hong Kong firmware for S20 from [ Login above or register to see download links. ] Please note that this is latest as of writing this comment, and is for Galaxy S20 5G (G9810) only. If you own S20+, S20U, Note 20 or any other device, you can go to sammobile firmware, type your model number and get the latest Hong Kong firmware (TGY) from there.
    3. Download and install Samsung usb drivers from [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    4. Kindly make sure your USB debugging is on.
    5. Boot your device into download mode. If you don't know how, kindly do some research.
    6. Run patched odin as administrator.
    7. Connect your device to PC using original or an otherwise high quality cable.
    8. You'll see "added" in the log section, indicating that your device is recognized.
    9. Attach BL, AP and CP into their respective places.
    10. Attach CSC (not HOME CSC) into CSC.
    11. Some firmwares may include userdata, if so please attach it in userdata and if your firrmware doesn't have userdata, leave it empty.
    12. Click on start and wait till its done. (If you've never flashed via odin before, I'd recommend you to watch any recent tutorial first, for general idea)

Now your device has officially moved from CHC (China) to TGY (Hong Kong). You'll have google playstore by default and no chinese bloat.

Just to confirm that this working! I'm sorry that I didn't saw this thread few days ago when I bought chinese version of g9810 and lost a lot of nerves but at and I risked with tgy and that pays off

Btw I didn't use patched odin, just a regular last version from sammobile.

Sent from my SM-N9860 using Tapatalk

So i did everything as you said until booting my device into download mode. After i press the "reboot to bootloader", i get the following screen like in the pictures an i can only choose from the options from the pictures. Maybe you can help me because i don't really know what to do. Thanks

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]