Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Samsung M30S is keep on restarting

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3

    Samsung M30S is keep on restarting

    Hi My mobile Samsung M30s is restarting continuously.Please help me what to do.Should I reflash the firmware. Where I can download the f/W? Please sent me the location where I can download the F/W.

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,673
    Quote Originally Posted by sonypappan [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi My mobile Samsung M30s is restarting continuously.Please help me what to do.Should I reflash the firmware. Where I can download the f/W? Please sent me the location where I can download the F/W.
    Hi there

    What did you do with your device before this is happening?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3
    I have not done anything. Suddenly it started behaving like this.

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,673
    Quote Originally Posted by sonypappan [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have not done anything. Suddenly it started behaving like this.
    What do you mean with: should I reflash the firmware?

    Did you flash firmware yourself before this was happening?

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    3
    The mobile is new and i have only the updates coming online, i do update. Reflashing the software means should I go download the F/W and try reflash the Boot loader, F/W etc?

  6. #6
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,673
    Quote Originally Posted by sonypappan [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    The mobile is new and i have only the updates coming online, i do update. Reflashing the software means should I go download the F/W and try reflash the Boot loader, F/W etc?
    If your device is still restarting, I suggest to visit a Samsung Service Point

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •