Thread: Samsung M30S is keep on restarting

Samsung M30S is keep on restarting

Hi My mobile Samsung M30s is restarting continuously.Please help me what to do.Should I reflash the firmware. Where I can download the f/W? Please sent me the location where I can download the F/W.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sonypappan [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi My mobile Samsung M30s is restarting continuously.Please help me what to do.Should I reflash the firmware. Where I can download the f/W? Please sent me the location where I can download the F/W.
    Hi there

What did you do with your device before this is happening?

I have not done anything. Suddenly it started behaving like this.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sonypappan [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I have not done anything. Suddenly it started behaving like this.
    What do you mean with: should I reflash the firmware?

Did you flash firmware yourself before this was happening?

The mobile is new and i have only the updates coming online, i do update. Reflashing the software means should I go download the F/W and try reflash the Boot loader, F/W etc?

Administrator
    The mobile is new and i have only the updates coming online, i do update. Reflashing the software means should I go download the F/W and try reflash the Boot loader, F/W etc?
    If your device is still restarting, I suggest to visit a Samsung Service Point