Thread: Note 10+ Firmware SM-N975F ARO N975FXXU6DTH7 (ARGENTINA)

Post Note 10+ Firmware SM-N975F ARO N975FXXU6DTH7 (ARGENTINA)

Hi, Today I downloaded the last firmware for Argentina (ARO), from here

SamMobile.com -> Samsung -> Galaxy Note 10+ -> Firmware -> SM-N975F -> ARO -> N975FXXU6DTH7.

After doing all te process with ODIN, The Phone now has ZTO Firmware from Brazil. I did something wrong? or the Firmware for Argentina is wrong in Sammobile Site?

thanks!!
    Regards!

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by starsailor [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi, Today I downloaded the last firmware for Argentina (ARO), from here

SamMobile.com -> Samsung -> Galaxy Note 10+ -> Firmware -> SM-N975F -> ARO -> N975FXXU6DTH7.

After doing all te process with ODIN, The Phone now has ZTO Firmware from Brazil. I did something wrong? or the Firmware for Argentina is wrong in Sammobile Site?

thanks!!
    Regards!
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

WHat was your previous CSC?

Hi! Thanks for the reply. I donīt have te screenshot of my previous Software information, but I had the Firmware from Movistar Argentina (UFN)

Here's the attachment with my actual software information.

The Firmware I've Downloaded, and installed yesterday, is from this link :
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thanks!
    Regards
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_20200923-094618_Settings.jpg  

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by starsailor [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi! Thanks for the reply. I donīt have te screenshot of my previous Software information, but I had the Firmware from Movistar Argentina (UFN)

Here's the attachment with my actual software information.

The Firmware I've Downloaded, and installed yesterday, is from this link :
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Thanks!
    Regards
    Thanks for your screenshot

You can't change easily the CSC anymore

UFN (Movistar Argentina) is part of Multi-CSC OWX
    ARO (Argentina UN-branded) is part of Multi-CSC OWO

You see the difference?

The default CSC for Multi-CSC OWO is ZTO (Brazil)

Somehow, Movistar has locked the possibility to change the CSC from Movistar to UN-branded

Thanks for the quick reply! I'm not sure if I understand. This firmware I've installed yesterday, works fine!! IF I stay with this Firmware, I will get future updates via ota?

About the CSC, I will see this with movistar, because I ought this phone on their shopr, but I bought it Free for all companies.

thanks
    regards

Administrator
    Thanks for the quick reply! I'm not sure if I understand. This firmware I've installed yesterday, works fine!! IF I stay with this Firmware, I will get future updates via ota?

About the CSC, I will see this with movistar, because I ought this phone on their shopr, but I bought it Free for all companies.

thanks
    regards
    You should receive OTA-updates when they are released for Brazil

Excellent! Thank you very much

About CSC change

Excellent! Thank you very much
    Hello Starsailor, I am also in Argentina, with a phone like yours SM-N975F.

I would like to know if after your ODIN flash (ending with Brazil firmware) you got... a) Call Recording and b) WiFi Calling.

I am now on CSC=ARO, and both functions are disabled, and I need them very much. I want to change to a CSC with call recording and wifi calling.

Thank you for your answer.

JJ