View Poll Results: Does this happens with your phone too?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll
  • yes

    1 100.00%
  • no

    0 0%
  • not sure

    0 0%
  • may be

    0 0%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Samsung M20 baseband M205FDDU6CTH3

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    2

    Exclamation Samsung M20 baseband M205FDDU6CTH3

    Hello Samsung team,
    I have problem with the updated firmware i.e Android 10 on Samsung galaxy m20 baseband M205FDDU6CTH3.
    1. WPS option is not available in settings.
    2. Wi-Fi strength has became weak in close proximity. It connects only within 5 to 8 feet which is less compare to earlier update i.e Android 9.
    3. Phone lags every time while playing games.
    4. Heating problem has increased as compared to earlier android version 9.

    Please fix this issues as soon as possible for android 10 latest update.

    Thank you.

    Regards
    Abhi3001

  2. #2
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhi3001 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello Samsung team,
    I have problem with the updated firmware i.e Android 10 on Samsung galaxy m20 baseband M205FDDU6CTH3.
    1. WPS option is not available in settings.
    2. Wi-Fi strength has became weak in close proximity. It connects only within 5 to 8 feet which is less compare to earlier update i.e Android 9.
    3. Phone lags every time while playing games.
    4. Heating problem has increased as compared to earlier android version 9.

    Please fix this issues as soon as possible for android 10 latest update.

    Thank you.

    Regards
    Abhi3001
    Hi there

    Have you reported this to Samsung in your country (via Samsung Members)?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi there

    Have you reported this to Samsung in your country (via Samsung Members)?
    No,

    Can you please tell the procedure to report this problem.
    i cant install samsung member app. google play store gives error "your phone is not compatible"
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Last edited by Abhi3001; 22-09-2020 at 07:39.

  4. #4
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Posts
    8,715
    Quote Originally Posted by Abhi3001 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    No,

    Can you please tell the procedure to report this problem.
    i cant install samsung member app. google play store gives error "your phone is not compatible"
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Strange you can't install Samsung Members

    Have a look at your local Samsung-site (Contact)

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •