Thread: Note 20 Ultra SM-N986U Stock firmware

Note 20 Ultra SM-N986U Stock firmware

Can anyone tell me which Firmware can I use to remove logos? My note comes from At&t but I want it to be unbranded. I installed [ Login above or register to see download links. ] but I still have the logos. I though it was unbranded

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by xskiesx [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Can anyone tell me which Firmware can I use to remove logos? My note comes from At&t but I want it to be unbranded. I installed [ Login above or register to see download links. ] but I still have the logos. I though it was unbranded
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info on your device, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

i went from ATT to Tmobile with my Note10+
    once i put TMO simm in phone and rebooted, the TMO logo replaced the att globe
    I thnk it has to do with Provider.
    Just saying...

Thanks for your response henklbr...

Here you have the screenshot

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by xskiesx [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks for your response henklbr...

Here you have the screenshot

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thank you for the screenshot

You've an AT&T device and also an AT&T-SIM inserted. Unfortunately you can't remove the logos.

That is so weird, I actually live in Central America and use a Claro SIM...

Administrator
    That is so weird, I actually live in Central America and use a Claro SIM...
    That's not weird: you bought an AT&T-device (CSC-locked), meant for the USA (not Central America, which have the SM-N986B model)

When you wanted to have a "Snapdragon"-device (instead of Exynos), you should have bought the SM-N986U1 model...

And for using all the functions in your country, you should have bought the SM-N986B model

Quote Originally Posted by henklbr [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    That's not weird: you bought an AT&T-device (CSC-locked), meant for the USA (not Central America, which have the SM-N986B model)

When you wanted to have a "Snapdragon"-device (instead of Exynos), you should have bought the SM-N986U1 model...

And for using all the functions in your country, you should have bought the SM-N986B model
    Well at least everything works as it should so I'll just have to settle with the logos!

Thanks for all the help!

Hola buenas soy de argentina y mi j5 se puso la pantalla negra con una leyenda que dice custom binary blocked by frp lock me podrian dar alguna solucion gracias

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by renault2016 [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hola buenas soy de argentina y mi j5 se puso la pantalla negra con una leyenda que dice custom binary blocked by frp lock me podrian dar alguna solucion gracias
    Hi there

The language on this forum is English

We don't support "How to by-pass Factory Reset Protection (FRP)"; more info: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]