Thread: SM-T350 Wifi Authentication Error on Reboot with Stock Firmware (Lollipop and Nougat)

SM-T350 Wifi Authentication Error on Reboot with Stock Firmware (Lollipop and Nougat)

Hi all,

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A (T350) that I had installed Lineage OS 16.0 previously, but after using it for a while I decided to flash the stock firmware on it.

I was able to flash both Lollipop and Nougat (Marshmallow would just get stuck on the Samsung logo) but I'm having issues with wifi connectivity.

I can connect to my SSID fine, but after rebooting I get an authentication error. I've tried this with multiple modems and SSIDs with no luck.

Flashing Lineage OS fixes the authentication error on reboot, but I don't know how to fix this on the stock firmware.

Any information would be greatly appreciated, thank you.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by skorpien [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi all,

I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab A (T350) that I had installed Lineage OS 16.0 previously, but after using it for a while I decided to flash the stock firmware on it.

I was able to flash both Lollipop and Nougat (Marshmallow would just get stuck on the Samsung logo) but I'm having issues with wifi connectivity.

I can connect to my SSID fine, but after rebooting I get an authentication error. I've tried this with multiple modems and SSIDs with no luck.

Flashing Lineage OS fixes the authentication error on reboot, but I don't know how to fix this on the stock firmware.

Any information would be greatly appreciated, thank you.
    Hi there

Unfotunately, we don't support modified devices

Maybe other readers can help you