Thread: Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Camera and Fingerprint not working!!!

Unhappy Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Camera and Fingerprint not working!!!

So I bought a samsung s9 plus (SM-G965U) secondhand here in our area and it has a firmware issue on android 10 which boots the device over and over again and is not booting to the main/lock screen. My problem is I successfully downgraded it to android 9 pie using BST as CSC and what happened was it made my camera and fingerprint reader not working. It was working before but after flashing a firmware from sammobile this happened. I downloaded this one [ Login above or register to see download links. ] what should I do? Also android 10 is available on the ota update but should I take the risk knowing that this had a problem before ending up in a bootloop if you power off or restart the device? I need your thoughts/opinions on this? Also need to fix the fingerprint and camera asappp :<

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by sdnborja [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    So I bought a samsung s9 plus (SM-G965U) secondhand here in our area and it has a firmware issue on android 10 which boots the device over and over again and is not booting to the main/lock screen. My problem is I successfully downgraded it to android 9 pie using BST as CSC and what happened was it made my camera and fingerprint reader not working. It was working before but after flashing a firmware from sammobile this happened. I downloaded this one [ Login above or register to see download links. ] what should I do? Also android 10 is available on the ota update but should I take the risk knowing that this had a problem before ending up in a bootloop if you power off or restart the device? I need your thoughts/opinions on this? Also need to fix the fingerprint and camera asappp :<
    Hi there

Why did you buy a phone that's not working correctly (Bootloop)?

We don't know what the reason could be your fingerprint & camera is not working. I would suggest to accept the firmware update, and see if everything's working OK afterwards.

I didn't knew. The previous owner said its working fine then all of the sudden it has issues. Screen is not being responsive sometimes.. anw mssgr and ig camera works just the main camera app.. I tried to contact the seller but he blocked me. I'm reporting his account. Phone is still pretty useable