Thread: "I suggest to go to a Samsung Service Point and let your device checked"

Cool "I suggest to go to a Samsung Service Point and let your device checked"

"I suggest to go to a Samsung Service Point and let your device checked"

This advice is frequently and appropriately offered to folks posting inquiries on this forum.

HOWEVER, I would respectfully point out that if the Samsung device in question does not come from the same market you are in at the time, such as bringing a USA-purchased Galaxy S7 to an EU Service Point, you will be wasting your time, as the local support personnel are apparently either very dumb, or instructed to lie to you. Case in point - does anyone reading this REALLY believe "it comes from a different country, the parts are different, we can't help you" when what you are looking for is a replacement battery for a Galaxy S7 ?

I didn't think so .........

Second rate service leads to second rate, well, everything else. I guess I travel too much to not have an iPhone instead.

The phrase you are looking for is "Second rate service goes along with second rate products."

Unfortunately, Samsung wants to be considered as a global seller without wanting to act like one.

Vote with your WALLET.