Thread: iPhone to Note20 Ultra - migration worries

Question iPhone to Note20 Ultra - migration worries

Hi all.
    iPhone user for 13 years. I have now pre-ordered the Note20 Ultra.
    Any tips from others who have done the same for migrating everything off of my iPhone to my Note20U? Talking, contacts, photos, apps, SMS's, etc.

I have a Google account already if that helps.

I just want the switch over to be as smooth as possible as literally my only concern about getting the Note20U was getting everything set up.

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardLynch [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi all.
    Any tips from others who have done the same for migrating everything off of my iPhone to my Note20U? Talking, contacts, photos, apps, SMS's, etc.

I just want the switch over to be as smooth as possible as literally my only concern about getting the Note20U was getting everything set up.
    Hi there

Here you can find more info: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Quote Originally Posted by RichardLynch [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hi all.

I make that switch all of the time. I also use Airmessage on my Mac and android to still run iMessage on Android. Itís basic functionality but it helps.

The migration is usually seamless. I use iCloud photos and Google photos as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk