Thread: Samsung galaxy SM-A305GT kernel length invalid

Samsung galaxy SM-A305GT kernel length invalid

Hello all,
    I have a samsung galaxy A30 smartphone and suddenly the phone won't turn back on. When I try to restart it it gives an error "Invalid kernel length". After searching all over I tried to flash the firmware using ODIN v3.14.4 but when I start the process get stuck at Recovery.img file for a long time and then fail. Is the phone bricked? Or I could find another option.
    thanks

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by fredperim [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Hello all,
    I have a samsung galaxy A30 smartphone and suddenly the phone won't turn back on. When I try to restart it it gives an error "Invalid kernel length". After searching all over I tried to flash the firmware using ODIN v3.14.4 but when I start the process get stuck at Recovery.img file for a long time and then fail. Is the phone bricked? Or I could find another option.
    thanks
    Hi there

Have you done something to your phone, disabled apps or ROOT?

Hi henklbr,
    No I did nothing. The phone was working fine and out of nowhere I got this message.
    thanks

As an added info. I didn't root the device and I didn't change anything. The only thing that comes to my mind is the fact that the devide was recently updated

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by fredperim [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    As an added info. I didn't root the device and I didn't change anything. The only thing that comes to my mind is the fact that the devide was recently updated
    Then the best is to contact Samsung Service, or go to a Samsung Service Point and let your device checked