Thread: S9+

S9+

I updated my phone from android 9 to 10 through installing the new firmware on my laptop and I see the new security patch level has already arrived in the SM-G965U but when I go to my software update there is no new update saying it already up to date yet there is a new update

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothymulinge [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    I updated my phone from android 9 to 10 through installing the new firmware on my laptop and I see the new security patch level has already arrived in the SM-G965U but when I go to my software update there is no new update saying it already up to date yet there is a new update
    Hi there

Could you go to Software Info, screenshot it from top to bottom and post it here?

How can I send a picture

[ Login above or register to see download links. ]

Administrator
    Quote Originally Posted by Timothymulinge [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    Thanks

1. Download SmartSwitch for PC (NOT to be used, just for the drivers): [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    2. Download Odin 3.14.x: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Download latest firmware for Multi-CSC OYN: [ Login above or register to see download links. ]

How to flash firmware to your phone:

1. Extract (un-rar) the firmware file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin) ***
    2. Download [ Login above or register to see download links. ]
    3. Extract Odin ZIP file (i.e. to folder c:\Odin)
    4. Open Odin v3.14.4
    5. Power OFF your S9+
    6. Reboot Phone in Download Mode: Hold down Vol-UP & Power; scroll in Recovery to "Boot to Bootloader". Connect your S9+ to your PC
    7. Wait until you get a blue sign in Odin
    8. Add the firmware files to their designated slots (AP in AP, BL in BL, CP in CP, HOME_CSC in CSC). USERDATA stays EMPTY!
    9. Make sure re-partition is NOT ticked
    10. Click the start button, sit back and wait few minutes

Use SamMobile only if you are 100% sure about the risks involved in flashing your device. SamMobile is not responsible for any damage caused by using the files on this website.

I downloaded the USC from android 9 to android 10 now what should I use xas or USC

Why XAS

Administrator
    I downloaded the USC from android 9 to android 10 now what should I use xas or USC
    It's Multi-CSC OYN

What of the SPR

Administrator
    What of the SPR
    They are all part of Multi-CSC OYN